Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Fortifying Lash Primer uploaded by Ke'sa D.

BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Fortifying Lash Primer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup - Mascara (new) see more...

Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Fortifying Lash Primer
  • "Man this stuff is good! I got it as a free gift with purchase. Unlike other lash primers it is a thin and smooth black product. You apply this first to lashes and follow with a mascara while the product is still wet. I think it even looks great on its own as a mascara. I have used it under my Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes mascara, Pur cosmetics Volume Vixen mascara, and my Smashbox Full Exposure mascara. It made every mascara look even better. It separates the lashes so well and helps to prevent clumps. I think it works best in conjunction with volumizing products because it does a little lengthening on its own. Only downside---I don't think it is waterproof at all though since it smudge a little when I teared up the other day." in 4 reviews
Valerie M.
Wow!! I was expecting it to be white or clear for a primer but this stuff is black and coats so well you could use it alone!! As a primer, it does work great though. It separates each lash well and doesn't go on thick or clumpy. After a coat of this and a coat of my normal mascara, I felt like my lashes were light, lengthened, and perfectly defined. I like it better than two coats of mascara and will continue using it every day :)
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
I got a free sample of this primer from a Beauty Brands promo and was expecting a clear or white formula. I was pleasantly surprised to see a black product. It goes on smoothly and I have used it alone for a lighter look and with mascara on top for a more dramatic look. Only downside is it seems to smudge and run easily. Overall a nice product to have in your arsenal. I’m hoping to see improved lash health and length over time!
Meghan K.
Perkasie, PA
This black eyelash primer is amazing as a mascara by itself OR under the Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara. It separates every tiny lash and even can get the inner and bottom lashes without poking your eye out! I highly recommend if you can get your hands on it!
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
I got this in a subscription box and wasn’t really expecting much but this is amazing! You can literally use this as mascara by itself it’s that good. When applied before mascara, it separates and lengthens and makes your mascara go on so nicely. This has become a part of my daily routine!
Crystal R.
What I like about this primer is the smell, it smells like a lotion or a cream and not a typical chemically smell most primers and mascaras have. I also like the wand on it, it's nice and full but yet it's shorter so you can get into the harder areas to get to.
Peg L.
Elbridge
Love this stuff!!! Why has Ulta stopped carrying it, so I can just run down and grab it! Basically told "to bad ".  Tried Benifit. Don't waste ur money.  And brick and mortar stores blame online shopping. Well carry products I want!
Alyssa P.
Honolulu, HI
Love this primer. I sometimes just wear this alone, whenever I go and grab something at the store really quick, or go out to eat. Not needing a full coverage make up. This is great! Love it! I definitely recommend and buying this again!
Niki D.
Pinckney, MI
Love it. Use it every single day and I will be SO SAD when r runs out. It really does make a difference under mascara- provides a super solid and not clumpy base coat. It’s a bit expensive for my typical taste but definitely worth it to me.
Haley H.
I love this so much. It’s perfect for being worn alone or under mascara. It lengthens and separates my mascara perfectly before applying mascara and I’ve found that my mascara stays on a little better
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
I love that this product is tinted! Sometimes if I want a light makeup look I only use this instead of mascara. It goes on nicely and coats my lashes so well. I also feel like they've grown since I started using this! The only downside is the wiper is really bad and sometimes too much product comes out at once.