Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Color Brilliance Lustrous Lipstick

by Laura Geller

Laura Geller Color Brilliance Lustrous Lipstick Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

What is your favorite Laura Geller lip shade?
Start your review of Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Color Brilliance Lustrous Lipstick!
lakewood
Purchased at: Sephora
" This lipstick does not stay on your lips. I have this in Joy theres nothing worse than bright red lipstick smeared all over so disappointing for such an expensive lipstick I would expect some wear to it. Be prepared to have it stain your skin under your lip as it smudges right off as you talk or sip your drink. There is no stay to it at all do not wipe your finger over your lips like they do when showing this product your hand will be bright red for a while lol It is also very drying every time I try to wear this I have to take it right off and use a lip scrub after only a few minutes of wear.
Burbank, IL
Great colors it is so soft and creamy but it smudges so easily and does not stay on. It's has to be retouched constantly if you are eating or drinking. The price is on the higher side of lip products. My budget normally revolves around drugstore makeup but every now and then I splurge on these items. This one I will not buy again.
Cornelia , GA
Love the color and it basically just glides onto your lips and it takes about 2 coats but the formula feels so rich. It's a bit pricey but it's very well worth it!
Looks like this would be a great fall color shade of lip stick! New vox box? hint hint. I like this brand. Good quality and long lasting.
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Color Brilliance Lustrous Lipstick uploaded by Annamaria C.
Laura geller products are my second choice for makeup and she and her team design them so well and besuty at its best.
Fresno , CA
Love this simple color for simple ocassions like datenight or evening events
Love this simple color for simple ocassions like datenight or evening events
I love this color I love the brand and I love the feeling that leaves the lipstick, it is not sticky, it is not oily, it is perfect, it combines with any skin tone and with any set of clothes I really like it and I recommend itAnd lasts all night or day, perfect makeup for any time
Excellent lipstick, with a beautiful color, line brand is good, gentle, moisturizing, do not dry the lips, bright colors. 😍😍😍