BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I love her blushes! Does her foundation apply just as well?2 Answers
  • what your favorite bronzer & highlighter? Laura Gell...4 Answers
  • Can a darker shade be used as a contour or bronzer? 1 Answers
Carla G.
Howe, TX
If I could give a million stars I would! This was my first Geller purchase but definitely not my last! The coverage is absolutely amazing, I use it mostly to cover under eye circles & any discoloration or blemishes & it works perfect without having that cakey look or feeling of cream concealer. This stuff really is a miracle & does EXACTLY what she says it does. You really have to give this a try, you will be in awe!
Laurie G.
Portland
I am not a fan of this powder. In the lightest shade I might as well be wearing transuscent powder. In the next to lightest shade, it takes on a definitely rose/peach cast that I don’t like, although it does provide coverage. For someone with my skin coloring ... fair with neutral undertones ... I do not recommend this. Those with rosier undertones might enjoy it more than I did.
Michelle H.
I was surprising shocked on how much I love this powder. It gives the skin such a healthy, luminous glow. The coverage is very light, so if you want an extra layer of powder over your foundation, this is good for that. I had mine for over 6 months and it use it everyday, and it looks barely touched! This powder would last you a LONG time!
Scarlett B.
Sellersburg
Out of all the powder foundations I own, I like this one the best. Most powder foundations amplify my facial lines, especially my smile lines. This one doesn’t do it as prominently. The coverage is medium and buildable. It lasts well on my skin and hasn’t caused any weird reactions.
Patricia R.
Richmond
This is one of my go to foundations. No smell applies easily. A little bit pricey, but lasts awhile. I have hit pan several times on this one. All of Laura Geller's products have extra little ingredients in it that are good for your skin.
Sacred R.
Las Vegas
I have branched out from IT Cosmetics for a few things and discovered Laura Geller's line. I love it! I am starting to try each new product odmf hers and so far no complaints. This feels light and airy on my skin.
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
I ordered this product from QVC and I highly recommended buying this product from a store are trying it on first!! My color is usually porcelain/light so I went with light when I ordered it and the color was “orange”. I literally looked like an oompalumpa. The coverage was fair and it was light weight. Defiantly give it a try but, just be picky on the color you choose.
frances c.
East Quogue, NY
This is my go to powder foundation. Easy and fast to apply compared to loose powder foundations. The color selection isn’t great for fair skin. I use fair and it still is pretty orange/tan in the winter for me. I purchased mine from ulta when they did a 50% off sale. Such a good buy.
Denise C.
Westmoreland
First I have to say what a gorgeous product this is in person,pictures do not do it justice! I seldomly use powders bc i have very dry skin..but this doesnt dry my skin..it lays on top of my foundation beautifully and definitely balances and brightens! I often use it as highlighter!
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
This is one of my top fave powder foundations! I think I bought it for $35 from ulta. I have repurchased a few times before and I’m usually in the shade fair. Sometimes this shade can pull a little too pink for me in the winter time. It wears well throughout the day though and doesn’t look dry
Shannon M.
Sumner, WA
I've been dying to try this but I'm worried about how it looks after applied. Is it dry and flaky?
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
Is this a highlighter? Looks like one but not sure
Skye S.
Sylacauga, AL
Anyone else get super oily with this? It seems to fade through out the day on me I've tried 2 primers so far no luck
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Can you use this to set make-up too? Is it more translucent or brightening?

back