BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I love her blushes! Does her foundation apply just as well?2 Answers
  • Can a darker shade be used as a contour or bronzer? 1 Answers
  • Is this a highlighter? Looks like one but not sure2 Answers
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent powder foundation but it's a bit expensive considering there's more affordable options. It applies a little patchy so I wasn't really living for it. I was too impressed with it because it oxidized a little on my skin and it just didn't match my skin tone. There also aren't a lot of foundation shades to choose from, for $33 I wouldn't necessarily recommend it. Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten
Amanda D.
Lake Elsinore
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this I use it as a bronzer and highlight. I love the mixed color and pigment. It is a natural looking product and is baked and not full of fillers. I love her makeup. I have shade medium. It look natural on. Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product that pretty much does what it says. I like that most light to medium skin tones can use it and it's worked as a great setting powder for me or highlight on the cheeks. It also lasts for a long time making the purchase a good investment - it also works on older skin well my grandmother loves this stuff.
Jamila W.
Fremont , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the natural looking glow of this highlight. The only thing is that it doesn't last too long and the glow is more of a baked/bronze finish. I got mine from Ulta which is where I get most of my skincare. I don't know if I would purchase again just because I know that there are better highlights out there.
frances c.
East Quogue, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to powder foundation. Easy and fast to apply compared to loose powder foundations. The color selection isn’t great for fair skin. I use fair and it still is pretty orange/tan in the winter for me. I purchased mine from ulta when they did a 50% off sale. Such a good buy.
Lindsey H.
Berea, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is AMAZING!! I use it over top of my liquid foundation and it makes my skin look flawless!! It has a beautiful glow and it keeps my makeup on all day! I love it so so so much, would highly recommend!!
Ashley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is feather-light and balances and blurs out everything without looking harsh and cakey. Color-wise, the selection isn't the most user friendly for someone as pale as myself, but in the summer I'm able to use it and fake a little color to my complexion.
malisa p.
Fort Irwin , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this powder. It's great to set the face with but I can't use setting spray with it. No matter the type it breaks apart. I always get mine at ulta and the price isn't too bad. But I really wish I could use setting spray. Btw I have dry combination skin.
Erin M.
Lititz, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! I've been purchasing it for probably the last 3-4 years and I refuse to give it up. It has the best color and shine without being over-powering but by also evening out your skin tone in a glamorous way!
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite OG powder foundations! Ive purchased on and off for years. I have fair skin and normally wear the light and bronze up with the sand. Great for a no makeup, makeup look. Great choice for tweens just starting to wear makeup.
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been dying to try this but I'm worried about how it looks after applied. Is it dry and flaky?
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you use this to set make-up too? Is it more translucent or brightening?
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love her blushes! Does her foundation apply just as well?
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin tone is 2y02 or 1y01 which shade of this would be best?
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a highlighter? Looks like one but not sure