BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I love her blushes! Does her foundation apply just as well?2 Answers
  • Can a darker shade be used as a contour or bronzer? 1 Answers
  • Is this a highlighter? Looks like one but not sure2 Answers
Adrienne P.
Byron, NY
I always use this product on top of foundation to make an airbrush look. There are sometimes it can look cakey if used when your face is dry. I reach for this product almost everyday but it is pricey. I only buy this product either in a kit from ULTA or QVC and ONLY when they are on clearance. The kits are usually with full sized products with 5 in the kit including a brush. I can usually get a kit for around $29-$35 dollars, while this one product is $33.

I will say this product you need to be careful on the brush you use to apply it. If you use a kabuki brush it can be patchy but I use a thick flat it brush, which gives an even amount of product.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
This is one of my top fave powder foundations! I think I bought it for $35 from ulta. I have repurchased a few times before and I’m usually in the shade fair. Sometimes this shade can pull a little too pink for me in the winter time. It wears well throughout the day though and doesn’t look dry
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
I ordered this product from QVC and I highly recommended buying this product from a store are trying it on first!! My color is usually porcelain/light so I went with light when I ordered it and the color was “orange”. I literally looked like an oompalumpa. The coverage was fair and it was light weight. Defiantly give it a try but, just be picky on the color you choose.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
This is a good product that pretty much does what it says. I like that most light to medium skin tones can use it and it's worked as a great setting powder for me or highlight on the cheeks. It also lasts for a long time making the purchase a good investment - it also works on older skin well my grandmother loves this stuff.
frances c.
East Quogue, NY
This is my go to powder foundation. Easy and fast to apply compared to loose powder foundations. The color selection isn’t great for fair skin. I use fair and it still is pretty orange/tan in the winter for me. I purchased mine from ulta when they did a 50% off sale. Such a good buy.
Denise C.
Westmoreland
First I have to say what a gorgeous product this is in person,pictures do not do it justice! I seldomly use powders bc i have very dry skin..but this doesnt dry my skin..it lays on top of my foundation beautifully and definitely balances and brightens! I often use it as highlighter!
malisa p.
Fort Irwin, CA
I really like this powder. It's great to set the face with but I can't use setting spray with it. No matter the type it breaks apart. I always get mine at ulta and the price isn't too bad. But I really wish I could use setting spray. Btw I have dry combination skin.
Erin M.
Lititz, PA
I absolutely love this product! I've been purchasing it for probably the last 3-4 years and I refuse to give it up. It has the best color and shine without being over-powering but by also evening out your skin tone in a glamorous way!
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
I've only been using this product for a week now. I purchased it in a "so scrumptious" kit I found on HauteLook. I have been eyeing this foundation for a while but was hesitant to spend the money on it. I was not expecting so much fall out with this foundation. I was thinking it would be a little more creamy in texture and less powdery. It still looks pretty and natural. I have the fair shade and I think I will be able to wear this year round. I apply this with a flat top stippling brush if I want full coverage. I hate when foundations feel like a mask, so my favorite part about this foundation is that it feels so light on my skin.
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
This is a decent powder foundation but it's a bit expensive considering there's more affordable options. It applies a little patchy so I wasn't really living for it. I was too impressed with it because it oxidized a little on my skin and it just didn't match my skin tone. There also aren't a lot of foundation shades to choose from, for $33 I wouldn't necessarily recommend it. Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
I've been dying to try this but I'm worried about how it looks after applied. Is it dry and flaky?
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Can you use this to set make-up too? Is it more translucent or brightening?
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
My skin tone is 2y02 or 1y01 which shade of this would be best?
Lauren M.
I love her blushes! Does her foundation apply just as well?
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
Is this a highlighter? Looks like one but not sure