BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Baked Highlighter Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Highlighter
  • "such a soft highlight for the face, keeps you looking very neutral and not so oily. lasts for most of the day and would repurchase! reasonable price for how long it lasts!" in 13 reviews
  • "i have this baked highlighter in shade dulce de leche. i received it in the laura geller bronze n glow 4 piece set for $12.99 @ tj maxx. very affordable, especially in a set with brushes and bronzer. it has a powder consistency that glides on smoothly, especially with fingers rather than brush. easy to use. gorgeous color. might be my favorite powder highlighter so far. great pigment & shine." in 6 reviews
Savannah B.
I love love love love this highlighter it tends to have just the right amount my of glitter that it’s not overwhelming It is a shiny finish and it works well with my combination skin. I would recommend but not sure if they are making it anymore with her new highlighters out I’ve had mine forever and still haven’t put a dent in it it last forever
Danielle B.
Bam! That’s how this looks when applied to your face! I used this in the shade Golden Rose and it gave me the most perfect shimmery highlight in a perfect dome shaped compact. It’s one of those highlighters that you have to build up a little but the end result is gorgeous.
Faythe C.
Hillsboro
This is a great product!!it leaves a great glow and soft look.its very very affordable!i think that it could have a little more shin to it.i would totally buy it again.ive recommended it to my friends and I do recommend it to anyone that has been looking for a nice highlight to help get a nice look.highlight is my favorite kind of makeup so when I see a nice highlight I just have to grab it!i don’t think I am the only one that’s like that either!so if you are wanting a highlight please go buy this product!you will be so happy with the end result and you will just want to keep buying more!and also if your satisfied with this go buy more makeup from Laura geller!!💗
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Golden Rose: This is a VERY subtle and natural looking highlight. If you want a highlight that's barely there this is it. It blends right into the skin and pretty much disappears by end of day. I tried applying this wet with a makeup setting spray which adds a tiny bit of intensity but still subtle.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I have this baked highlighter in shade Dulce de Leche. I received it in the Laura Geller Bronze n Glow 4 piece set for $12.99 @ TJ Maxx. Very affordable, especially in a set with brushes and bronzer. It has a Powder consistency that glides on smoothly, especially with fingers rather than brush. Easy to use. Gorgeous color. Might be my favorite powder highlighter so far. Great pigment & shine.
Lybra M.
Austin, TX
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Highlighter

Who doesn't love a good highlighter? This is now going to be one of my favorites I can already tell! Light & buildable coverage
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
This highlight is very subtle and it’s like a powder. It isn’t chunky or glittery. It’s a nice topper of my highlight. To kind of smooth it out and make it look more natural. I like to use it to tone down my already blinding high. It’s smooths it out so i didn’t sit on my texture as bad.
victoria d.
This highlighter is great if your looking for a highlighter that is not shimmery and provides a natural glow. I often use this highlighter to highlight under my brow bone. Although I enjoy the highlighter I don’t t think I will purchase it again just because it is a pricier item.
Caitlyn C.
Palm Coast, FL
Can give a very natural glow, but is also buildable to a more glam look. Looks great on a variety of skin tones and is a great purchase when looking for an everyday, wearable product that will give you some glow! Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Kristi B.
I tried this in the Golden Rose shade and I thought it was so beautiful! It builds up really nicely to a brighter highlight. The texture is buttery smooth! It is a white highlight with gold undertones on my fair skin.
Stacy G.
Is this the same as a bronzer? Will it make me look darker?
Rocio P.
Long lastinf?
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
How is the pigmentation on this highlighter? Is it good for pale skin?
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Is a baked highlighter better than a regular highlighter? If yes why?
Elizabeth A.
Santa Barbara
What's the best kind of brush to apply this with?