4 colors available

BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Baked Gelato Vivid Swirl Blush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Is this good quality?3 Answers
  • Are these worth it? Too dark? Easy to blend? Long lasting? 2 Answers
  • Is elf's baked blush really as Hood as this one? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Isalys C.
Isalys C.
I randomly received this blush during the 2015 NY Gen Beauty event and it has forever changed my life. I usually shied away from something so bright and would have never tried it and I'm so thankful it entered my life. It is a beautiful color on my skin. It makes me look healthy and still natural. I just can't say enough good things. I have even made my friends big fans. Highly recommend. I have oily skin and even though it isn't matte, it doesn't look greasy on my face. Love!
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a BLUSH! I bought the shade Plumberry and it's amazing!! The pigment is so stunning and the texture is smooth, silky and blendable. It's not chalky at all so it wears beautifully on darker skinned women like myself. The overall formula and color of this blush in my opinion is superior to many high end brands out there. I hope LG expands this particular product and creates even more shades. I would buy them all!!
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Milledgeville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These BLUSHES are amazing!! Insanely pigmented so you have to use a light hand but they give a beautiful satin blushed effect to the cheeks. They are that baked gelee formula just like the illuminators so you have to really blend them into the skin and they will look gorgeous! I have the shade Gauva.. Beautiful hot pinky/coral shade!
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
I have tired just a few of laura geller products . I haven't been disappointed with any of them . These blushes are so exception . First of all the packaging is beautiful to me , the pigment is amazing and I absolutely love the look it gives my cheeks! I would repurchase again.
Lacie M.
Lacie M.
I love love gilded honey it's one of my favorite highlighters! It's so creamy and gives you that perfect glow. It last all day and doesn't fade. This has been a repurchase of mine. If you like that beautiful intense glow you will love these especially gilded honey!
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
East Hanover , NJ
I usually love this brand to death but I was not happy at all with this product. There is not much color pay off unless you dig your brush in and apply the product multiple times and it goes on clowny. I wouldn't even give this to children to play with.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Rosemead , CA
Laura geller beauty products are awesome! You have to be very careful with this blush, it's incredible pigmented!! The color is gorgeous on my medium golden skin tone and it last all day. I will be purchasing more of her products
Mariam K.
Mariam K.
Bronx, NY
These blushes are really great. The shade cantaloupe is definitely not for darker people. It doesn't show up on my skin at all. I'm a MAC NC 42
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Beautiful color that blends well without being to intense but very buildable if you need more intense color
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Review for: Rosewater
I love the color of this blush. It was the perfect pink without looking like a babydoll. The perfect flirty flush to cheeks. I have medium skin with slight pink undertones and with my foundation it complimented it nicely. I would buy this again. My only word of caution, sometimes when applying it does patch a bit and it slightly difficult to blend. I switched to too faced sweet heart blush but still use this occasionally for an extra pop of matte color.
Kiyamah L.
Kiyamah L.
Is this good quality?
Ali C.
Ali C.
Are these worth it? Too dark? Easy to blend? Long lasting?
Kellie T.
Kellie T.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is elf's baked blush really as Hood as this one?