BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Baked Gelato Vivid Swirl Blush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Is this good quality?3 Answers
  • Are these worth it? Too dark? Easy to blend? Long lasting? 2 Answers
  • Is elf's baked blush really as Hood as this one? 1 Answers
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Gelato Vivid Swirl Blush
  • "this blush is a beautiful rose shade with gold reflex. it's super smooth and pigmented. it's a beautiful color for the summer. it's easy to apply and build up. gives you a natural flush of pink to the cheeks. " in 3 reviews
Taylor W.
Idaho falls, ID
Laura geller, your blushes are my jaaaaam! So pigmented. So creamy. Color pay off great, it doesn't somehow disappear after two minutes on my face like so many blushes. Just yes.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Review for: Plumberry more...
Gorgeous deep hue that sets on top of skin beautifully to create a beautiful flush. Do not be heavy handed though if you are fair! Pretty sheen without being shiny.
Ashley R.
Review for: Rosewater more...
I love the color of this blush. It was the perfect pink without looking like a babydoll. The perfect flirty flush to cheeks. I have medium skin with slight pink undertones and with my foundation it complimented it nicely. I would buy this again. My only word of caution, sometimes when applying it does patch a bit and it slightly difficult to blend. I switched to too faced sweet heart blush but still use this occasionally for an extra pop of matte color.
Carla S.
These blushes are wonderful, not Laura's best, but still really good. They are a bit "hard" meaning they don't work like the blush-n- brighten blushes, but that can be good if you prefer to have a "light" hand color in your cheeks. I would definitely buy it in more colors.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
I think this blush is so underrated. It's a beautiful blush and feels so great on the skin. It doesn't disrupt your foundation and overall has a nice subtle matte finish. It has like a cream powder texture and I would definitely reccomend trying this product out.
Elizabeth C.
Woodlake, CA
This and Maryloumanizer are the 2 best highlighters ever to grace my face lol jk but really they are my favorites. I love this one bc I wore it all summer and it made my face look so glowy! It's small but amazing. It's relatively okay priced. I mean compared to Becca and Bobbi Brown. The packaging resembles my elf highlighter so much! Don't let that fool you though. I guess in this case, I have to love the product for what's inside and not it's outwardly appearance haha.
Marlena S.
This is a BLUSH! I bought the shade Plumberry and it's amazing!! The pigment is so stunning and the texture is smooth, silky and blendable. It's not chalky at all so it wears beautifully on darker skinned women like myself. The overall formula and color of this blush in my opinion is superior to many high end brands out there. I hope LG expands this particular product and creates even more shades. I would buy them all!!
Isalys C.
I randomly received this blush during the 2015 NY Gen Beauty event and it has forever changed my life. I usually shied away from something so bright and would have never tried it and I'm so thankful it entered my life. It is a beautiful color on my skin. It makes me look healthy and still natural. I just can't say enough good things. I have even made my friends big fans. Highly recommend. I have oily skin and even though it isn't matte, it doesn't look greasy on my face. Love!
Hayley C.
Warner Robins, GA
These BLUSHES are amazing!! Insanely pigmented so you have to use a light hand but they give a beautiful satin blushed effect to the cheeks. They are that baked gelee formula just like the illuminators so you have to really blend them into the skin and they will look gorgeous! I have the shade Gauva.. Beautiful hot pinky/coral shade!
Lacie M.
I love love gilded honey it's one of my favorite highlighters! It's so creamy and gives you that perfect glow. It last all day and doesn't fade. This has been a repurchase of mine. If you like that beautiful intense glow you will love these especially gilded honey!
Kiyamah L.
Is this good quality?
Ali C.
Are these worth it? Too dark? Easy to blend? Long lasting?
Kellie T.
Atlanta, GA
Is elf's baked blush really as Hood as this one?