BY LAURA GELLER #54 in Highlighter

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Illuminate your natural beauty! This innovative hybrid texture applies like a sheer powder but feels like a cream, creating a translucent wash of luminous color that can be swept all over the face for a lit-from-within glow. A fresh 3-D design captures the look of your favorite Italian dessert, and lasts until the very last application.(0.16 oz.) - Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator see more...

• Love this highlight! Definitely worth the money! Laura Ge...2 Answers
  • It's highlights really good 2 Answers
  • Does this highlighter look good on fair skin tones? 2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "it's the og of highlights. this lasts forever too. i usually use my finger to apply this. isn't streaky on the face." in 54 reviews
  • "this is a really pretty highlight and looks fabulous on my skin whether it's in its natural pale form or when i have a tan. this has the ability to give my pale skin a touch of sunshine in the winter months which is excellent as my skin becomes so tired looking and dull late in the year. it applies well with all methods of application. the only gripe i have with this is that i feel it's quite chunky like there's glitter in it. although i don't usually mind a bit of sparkle it has to be very finely milled to look flattering." in 23 reviews
  • "i didn't expect to like this highlight but i actually do. it's very bronzy/golden which isn't always flattering on my cool fair skin but this actually was pretty good on. i do still prefer pink toned highlights though. this is pretty soft and buttery and blends very well. a little powdery though...i prefer something a little more creamy. " in 21 reviews
Emily S.
Indianapolis
Okay I know a lot of people love this product but I don’t. I feel like no matter how much I apply you can’t see it. It’s turned into my Incase of emergency highlight and hardly gets used. There are better highlights for less money
Joshua T.
Naples, FL
I didn't like these highlighters at all. Their very powdery I believe that Laura geller should try to make this product creamer. It was very hyped up and expensive it wasn't good, and it didn't meet my expectations. I wouldn't recommend this highlight, but if you don't mind fallout, A LOT , then I will.
BM R.
For the price of this highlighter which is over $28 I expected a lot more. I think because the primary ingredient is Mica and it doesn't seem to have any Talc in it is not as buttery as I would like. I like to put all my highlights on my nose and chin. I have unfortunately noticed that this highlighter does not last more than 2 hours on my skin. Actually, it last even less than 2 hours other highlighters I have for less than $5 one from Essence and the other is from Elf last a bit longer. I find the packaging ridiculous. For the small amount of product compared to others and for the hefty price this product has like Dollar Store Packaging. This product is extremely overrated. The only reason I don't give it one star is, because the color is okay and it doesn't make me break out.
Silvia R.
I had really high hopes for this when i swatched it at my local ulta. It looks stunning. Unfortunately it’s too dark for me and it’s a bit chunky! It just doesn’t compliment my skin tone. I wouldn’t buy again
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
I really don't know what the hype is about this product I don't like it at all I don't like giving bad reviews but honest opinion it sucks!!
Amanda H.
I just recently bought this highlighter and I will say it's a beautiful color and it applies very easily, but there are so many other highlighters out there that look exactly the same for half the price.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So I tried this about a year ago and it is very beautiful, but if your extremely pale like me it will show up yellow toned and doesn't look very natural. Laura released a shade called "charming pink" which I have and I love because it comes up on my skin and doesn't look pink at all. The thing I don't like about these highlights is that they don't come up on your brush so you have to use your finger pretty much to apply it on the skin.
Paige B.
I got this product in the shade peachy glow and it barely even shows up on your face unless you use A TON of it. It is not very creamy like the name claims. It is also definitely not worth the price. Maybe another shade would be better but overall I did not like this product.
Emily B.
Durham, NC
I have only used this product a few times and I am not seeing anything appear on my face. I use it with a primer and a brush (and even tried using my finger). It is very pretty, but I would not recommend this to a friend. I have fair and oily skin usually. I am going to give it a few more chances to work its magic, but I do not love it. I think it would look OK for a light makeup day.

The price was high and you do not get a lot for your money.
Carla L.
San Pablo
I love how pigmented it is and super blinding! super easy to blend and not harsh at all!
Kristen m.
Would this looks good on very fair skin or is it too gold? I have been wanting to purchase it but it's always sold out in stores so I can't swatch it.
Crystal C.
Pharr, TX
Is this highlighted really pigmented?
Raynetta V.
Oakland, CA
How does this look on brown skin ?
Stephanie D.
Washington, DC
Looks like it comes off extremely gold. Has anyone with really fair skin tried this? I feel like this could possibly only look good on darker skin tones?
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Has anyone tried this? Thoughts?

back