BY LAURA GELLER

Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Illuminate your natural beauty! This innovative hybrid texture applies like a sheer powder but feels like a cream, creating a translucent wash of luminous color that can be swept all over the face for a lit-from-within glow. A fresh 3-D design captures the look of your favorite Italian dessert, and lasts until the very last application.(0.16 oz.) - Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator see more...

• Love this highlight! Definitely worth the money! Laura Ge...2 Answers
  • It looks so beautiful! How does it look on medium skin to...2 Answers
  • It's highlights really good 2 Answers
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Gilded Honey
  • "it's the og of highlights. this lasts forever too. i usually use my finger to apply this. isn't streaky on the face." in 54 reviews
  • "this is a really pretty highlight and looks fabulous on my skin whether it's in its natural pale form or when i have a tan. this has the ability to give my pale skin a touch of sunshine in the winter months which is excellent as my skin becomes so tired looking and dull late in the year. it applies well with all methods of application. the only gripe i have with this is that i feel it's quite chunky like there's glitter in it. although i don't usually mind a bit of sparkle it has to be very finely milled to look flattering." in 23 reviews
  • "i didn't expect to like this highlight but i actually do. it's very bronzy/golden which isn't always flattering on my cool fair skin but this actually was pretty good on. i do still prefer pink toned highlights though. this is pretty soft and buttery and blends very well. a little powdery though...i prefer something a little more creamy. " in 21 reviews
Aryn L.
Gilded Honey has a cult status as a highlighter that is definitely deserved. First of all it is so mesmerizing to look at with the swirled design, just beautiful. It applies very nicely and can be made even more intense with a damp brush but I find that it looks prettier without. It gives the appearance of a glow from within because it isn't chunky or glittery at all. The name "illuminator" describes it perfectly! It's not too 'golden' on the skin but more of a goldish champagne color.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I’ve never paid any attention to these when I was looking for a highlighter. However, i received this as part of gwp and I’m so in love! This illuminator is very sparkly/shiny, bur has no glitter particles. It gives a universal glow to the skin. It is bold yet subtle enough for daytime wear. It goes great with a lot of skin tones
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
A staple in your collection for sure. The best way I use it for a extreme highlight is Spray your highlighter brush with Mac fix plus to intensify the glow. But I do t stop there. I will combine Gilded Honey with Maybelline Chrome Master in Molton Gold and you will be blinding to the gods!
FYI mixing products was a trend in 2017 and I’m pretty sure it will continue this year.
Nia N.
I’m pissed. At myself. For waiting so long to try this.

This highlighter is incredibly creamy, smooth, and pigmented. It blends out with little effort and looks very natural on the skin, even though my skin tone is on the deeper side. My foundation equivalents are: Lancôme Teint Idole Sde 450, MUFE HD 445, Maybelline Fit Me 330, LA Girl ProConceal Fawn.

Bottom line: I highly recommend.
Heather L.
This highlighter is one of my all time favorite I purchased it at Ulta awhile ago and I still find myself using it . The formula is so pigmented I use this product in the summer when I self tan because it is a little to dark when my skin is fair . But still it is amazing and looks so beautiful on the skin !
Sammi Z.
this is one of my favorite highlights! i've been wanting to try it for a while but ulta had a 50% off sale on this item so i had to buy it right away, it kind of looks dewy after I apply it on my skin which I love because it does not look harsh yet the glow does pops out on my face. it looks more natural compared to other highlights! i use this one as much as my becca highlight which i also really love.
Monique R.
salt lake city
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER!! it’s the perfect gold shade for literally any skin tone. I don’t know why more people aren’t talking about this. It makes your skin literally look like it’s wet no chunky glitters at all. I don’t have perfect skin but it does not dramatize your imperfections one bit.
Katie T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I bought this highlight after hearing a few great reviews about it and I was not disappointed. The formula is insanely pigmented and a buildable look on the face. This color is a true golden highlight with shimmer, but not glitter. the formula is very soft and applies well on the skin. The tone of this highlighter does not give a 'wet' look but does give an extremely glowy look to the face. I personally love this highlighter, but am not sure it is worth the price. I love the formula and color, but you do not seem to get a lot of product for the price and that is the downfall.
Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
This is a really nice highlighter it is very creamy and it’s very easy to apply and blend out on the skin and it’s a very shimmery natural glowy finish and it’s very long lasting this is one of my fav highlighters it’s very blinding highly recommend and the packaging is nice and luxurious
skylar p.
hagerstown
I love this highlighter, i got all 3 shades ( gilded honey, ballerina and peach glow ) in a palette for $34 i think, which is a good price ! there pretty cheap compared to the other brands, the formula is amazing it has a flat finish with a little shimmer, my fav is the peach glow and gilded honey mixed together; i don’t care for the shade ballerina just because it was way too dark for fair- light skin 😊
Kristen m.
Would this looks good on very fair skin or is it too gold? I have been wanting to purchase it but it's always sold out in stores so I can't swatch it.
Crystal C.
Pharr, TX
Is this highlighted really pigmented?
Raynetta V.
Oakland, CA
How does this look on brown skin ?
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Has anyone tried this? Thoughts?
Is this good for pale skin?