BY LAURA GELLER #39 in Highlighter

Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Illuminate your natural beauty! This innovative hybrid texture applies like a sheer powder but feels like a cream, creating a translucent wash of luminous color that can be swept all over the face for a lit-from-within glow. A fresh 3-D design captures the look of your favorite Italian dessert, and lasts until the very last application.(0.16 oz.) - Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator see more...

• Love this highlight! Definitely worth the money! Laura Ge...2 Answers
  • Does this highlighter look good on fair skin tones? 2 Answers
  • Would this looks good on very fair skin or is it too gold...14 Answers
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Gilded Honey
  • "it's the og of highlights. this lasts forever too. i usually use my finger to apply this. isn't streaky on the face." in 54 reviews
  • "this is a really pretty highlight and looks fabulous on my skin whether it's in its natural pale form or when i have a tan. this has the ability to give my pale skin a touch of sunshine in the winter months which is excellent as my skin becomes so tired looking and dull late in the year. it applies well with all methods of application. the only gripe i have with this is that i feel it's quite chunky like there's glitter in it. although i don't usually mind a bit of sparkle it has to be very finely milled to look flattering." in 23 reviews
  • "i didn't expect to like this highlight but i actually do. it's very bronzy/golden which isn't always flattering on my cool fair skin but this actually was pretty good on. i do still prefer pink toned highlights though. this is pretty soft and buttery and blends very well. a little powdery though...i prefer something a little more creamy. " in 21 reviews
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
This. Is. A stunning highlight! I was very shook by the blinding glow that this gives. A little goes a long way. I have the sample size that I got from my Ipsy bag and it's lasted a few months so far! I use it off and on, alternating between my other highlighters so it lasts longer. The staying power is about 6 hours, and the color looks stunning with a tan in the summer.
Litsy F.
...... this highlighter looks sooo beautiful.... I’m currently using gilded honey.... extremely long lasting.... it can accentuate pores or texture on the skin that’s why I like to apply it with a beauty blender....
But other than that is one of the most beautiful I’ve used.!!!!
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Wow this highlighter is just STUNNING! It is super pigments and shimmery, the formula is not too powdery and not to wet, and the packaging is gorgeous! I love this highlighter and find myself constantly grabbing for it every time I do my makeup. This is a makeup staple for me and is something I can always add to my makeup to give me a little more glow.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
This Laura Geller Gilded Honey Highlighter is amazing. There are not words to describe how pigmented this highlighter is!! It's insane!! I use a fan brush to apply. Goes on smooth & easy. No fall out all over ur face! Superb! I got a mini size at Ulta Beauty.
Aryn L.
Gilded Honey has a cult status as a highlighter that is definitely deserved. First of all it is so mesmerizing to look at with the swirled design, just beautiful. It applies very nicely and can be made even more intense with a damp brush but I find that it looks prettier without. It gives the appearance of a glow from within because it isn't chunky or glittery at all. The name "illuminator" describes it perfectly! It's not too 'golden' on the skin but more of a goldish champagne color.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I’ve never paid any attention to these when I was looking for a highlighter. However, i received this as part of gwp and I’m so in love! This illuminator is very sparkly/shiny, bur has no glitter particles. It gives a universal glow to the skin. It is bold yet subtle enough for daytime wear. It goes great with a lot of skin tones
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
A staple in your collection for sure. The best way I use it for a extreme highlight is Spray your highlighter brush with Mac fix plus to intensify the glow. But I do t stop there. I will combine Gilded Honey with Maybelline Chrome Master in Molton Gold and you will be blinding to the gods!
FYI mixing products was a trend in 2017 and I’m pretty sure it will continue this year.
jess w.
Wonder Lake, IL
I received this in a Birchbox a few months ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. It’s super pigmented and adds beautiful natural-looking shine. I apply it to my upper cheek bones, tip of my nose, chin, corner of my eyes, & my brow bone. I wear it everyday and apply a few layers for an extra bright look when I go out. I always receive compliments when I wear it
Nia N.
I’m pissed. At myself. For waiting so long to try this.

This highlighter is incredibly creamy, smooth, and pigmented. It blends out with little effort and looks very natural on the skin, even though my skin tone is on the deeper side. My foundation equivalents are: Lancôme Teint Idole Sde 450, MUFE HD 445, Maybelline Fit Me 330, LA Girl ProConceal Fawn.

Bottom line: I highly recommend.
Amy S.
I love these highlighters! I wasn’t much of a fan of the matte looking ones, they had to be scraped first. This highlight is smooth and shows up right away! I just use a few taps with my fingertips and it’s enough. I have it in two colors and I love them both! You won’t be disappointed with this purchase.
Kristen m.
Would this looks good on very fair skin or is it too gold? I have been wanting to purchase it but it's always sold out in stores so I can't swatch it.
Crystal C.
Pharr, TX
Is this highlighted really pigmented?
Raynetta V.
Oakland, CA
How does this look on brown skin ?
Stephanie D.
Arlington, VA
Looks like it comes off extremely gold. Has anyone with really fair skin tried this? I feel like this could possibly only look good on darker skin tones?
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Has anyone tried this? Thoughts?