BY LAURA GELLER

Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Illuminate your natural beauty! This innovative hybrid texture applies like a sheer powder but feels like a cream, creating a translucent wash of luminous color that can be swept all over the face for a lit-from-within glow. A fresh 3-D design captures the look of your favorite Italian dessert, and lasts until the very last application.(0.16 oz.) - Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator see more...

• Love this highlight! Definitely worth the money! Laura Ge...2 Answers
  • It looks so beautiful! How does it look on medium skin to...2 Answers
  • It's highlights really good 2 Answers
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Gilded Honey
  • "it's the og of highlights. this lasts forever too. i usually use my finger to apply this. isn't streaky on the face." in 54 reviews
  • "this is a really pretty highlight and looks fabulous on my skin whether it's in its natural pale form or when i have a tan. this has the ability to give my pale skin a touch of sunshine in the winter months which is excellent as my skin becomes so tired looking and dull late in the year. it applies well with all methods of application. the only gripe i have with this is that i feel it's quite chunky like there's glitter in it. although i don't usually mind a bit of sparkle it has to be very finely milled to look flattering." in 23 reviews
  • "i didn't expect to like this highlight but i actually do. it's very bronzy/golden which isn't always flattering on my cool fair skin but this actually was pretty good on. i do still prefer pink toned highlights though. this is pretty soft and buttery and blends very well. a little powdery though...i prefer something a little more creamy. " in 21 reviews
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
I used to absolutely love this highlighter and wore it daily, I love gold highlighters and the formula is amazing and super pigmented but not glittery at all. In the past couple of years since purchasing this my highlight obsession has grown and so has my collection and I have other highlighters that are VERY similar to this, some identical. Although this used to be a favorite of mine, I just think for the amount of product you get it’s pretty expensive, especially when you can find others for cheaper and more product! It will always be special to me though considering how much I loved it in the beginning and I wore it daily for a long time.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I received this in a Laura Gellar set that I bought for other products. At first I felt intimidating by this product because of the golden color and my fair skin so it set in my makeup cabinet collecting dust for some time before I pulled it out to experiment. It is packaged beautifully in a round compact with a clear lid showing you the swirled golden powder. I applied it with a brush lightly to my highlight areas and I couldn't believe how it changed and enhanced my look. First of all, you can build it up to what color you choose but I wanted it light for my skin tone, any more would of been too much. It gives me a sun kissed glow that is subtle but noticable. I've received so many compliments when wearing this. It last thru my day too and I've never noticed it fading more than usual wear and it doesn't become patchy or fall off in spots. After wearing it and seeing it on, I changed how I use this. I don't use it as a highlighter and I do use this as an illuminator. There is a difference to me and this just illuminates my look This is the final thing I apply after my powder and I apply it lightly to my face to give me an all over glow and it does that beautifully.
Echo E.
pollock pines
I absolutely love this highlighter it’s one of my favorites. I think it looks great for the summer time gives a perfect glow. It looks super sexy with a tan but also will be perfect for winter time too. I must say I think this is one of my favorite illuminators that I have I would highly recommend this to anybody looking for that perfect golden glow. I bought this off of QVC & have it on a subscription so I wouldn’t run out !! Thank god 😍
Renee K.
Ford City
BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVER! If I could only use one highlighter for the rest of my life, this would be it! I have a light skin tone and the color isn’t too dark for me! I’ve also seen it on darker skin tones and it looks beautiful! The formula is silky smooth and glides on like butter. It is a bit of a shimmery finish and looks dewy and glowy like no other! GET THIS HIGHLIGHTER!!
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
Wow this highlighter is just STUNNING! It is super pigments and shimmery, the formula is not too powdery and not to wet, and the packaging is gorgeous! I love this highlighter and find myself constantly grabbing for it every time I do my makeup. This is a makeup staple for me and is something I can always add to my makeup to give me a little more glow.
Skye T.
I LOVE this product and shade.
I am very fair skinned and have to be extremely careful with the shades and formulas of my highlighters.
Many highlighters are simply just unwearable for me as they are far too pigmented and look like strobe light streaks on my face.
Gilded Honey is a gorgeous sheer shimmer that adds that "wow" to my look.
It takes very little product to get my glow and it works phenomenally as an eyeshadow as well!
I honestly use it more as an eyeshadow than a highlighter and every single time, people ask me what I'm wearing.
I highly recommend this product AND shade!
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
So I know im late to the game on this one... but with the Anastasia and Becca highlighters I just passed on this one. Also, the Ulta near me was quite small at the time this came out. And the swatch honestly did not move me the way that others did at the time.... However, i decided I would give it a try and bought the highlighter on CutlBeauty.com since I had a discount code and it was cheaper online than in the store. But OOOOMMMMGGGG, I am so in love with this highlighter at the moment. Its subtle yet glowy. It has a sheen that just wears nicely on the skin. Its SOO much better on than the watch I initially tried. I was also hesitant since I have light skink that this would be too but, but it wasn't. Its pefect!!
Becca R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This. Is. A stunning highlight! I was very shook by the blinding glow that this gives. A little goes a long way. I have the sample size that I got from my Ipsy bag and it's lasted a few months so far! I use it off and on, alternating between my other highlighters so it lasts longer. The staying power is about 6 hours, and the color looks stunning with a tan in the summer.
Marquasha W.
stockbridge
I CANNOT go without this highlighter.! I use it every time I do my makeup.! It gives the perfect glow that is not too much but just enough. It is one of my staples. I would DEFINITELY buy it again.! A little truly goes a long way. I’ve had my highlighter for over a year and have tons of it left.! Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Gilded Honey
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
This Laura Geller Gilded Honey Highlighter is amazing. There are not words to describe how pigmented this highlighter is!! It's insane!! I use a fan brush to apply. Goes on smooth & easy. No fall out all over ur face! Superb! I got a mini size at Ulta Beauty.
Is it worth the money? Ive heard lots of things about this product
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Is this worth the hype and what are some really good products from Laura geller
Den O.
Manila
Is this glittery? I've read different reviews saying that it has NO glitter and others that say it has so much glitter. Pls help!
Morgan C.
Nashville, TN
Is this comparable to Jaclyn hill illuminator, champagne pop? It looks a little warmer
Lacy S.
I have tested these out at Ulta to see if I would like them (I have not tested on my face) I was wondering if this is a good highler to buy/worth the price or if there is a better one