BY LAURA GELLER #54 in Highlighter

Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Illuminate your natural beauty! This innovative hybrid texture applies like a sheer powder but feels like a cream, creating a translucent wash of luminous color that can be swept all over the face for a lit-from-within glow. A fresh 3-D design captures the look of your favorite Italian dessert, and lasts until the very last application.(0.16 oz.) - Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator see more...

• Love this highlight! Definitely worth the money! Laura Ge...2 Answers
  • It's highlights really good 2 Answers
  • Does this highlighter look good on fair skin tones? 2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "it's the og of highlights. this lasts forever too. i usually use my finger to apply this. isn't streaky on the face." in 54 reviews
  • "this is a really pretty highlight and looks fabulous on my skin whether it's in its natural pale form or when i have a tan. this has the ability to give my pale skin a touch of sunshine in the winter months which is excellent as my skin becomes so tired looking and dull late in the year. it applies well with all methods of application. the only gripe i have with this is that i feel it's quite chunky like there's glitter in it. although i don't usually mind a bit of sparkle it has to be very finely milled to look flattering." in 23 reviews
  • "i didn't expect to like this highlight but i actually do. it's very bronzy/golden which isn't always flattering on my cool fair skin but this actually was pretty good on. i do still prefer pink toned highlights though. this is pretty soft and buttery and blends very well. a little powdery though...i prefer something a little more creamy. " in 21 reviews
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
I used to absolutely love this highlighter and wore it daily, I love gold highlighters and the formula is amazing and super pigmented but not glittery at all. In the past couple of years since purchasing this my highlight obsession has grown and so has my collection and I have other highlighters that are VERY similar to this, some identical. Although this used to be a favorite of mine, I just think for the amount of product you get it’s pretty expensive, especially when you can find others for cheaper and more product! It will always be special to me though considering how much I loved it in the beginning and I wore it daily for a long time.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I received this in a Laura Gellar set that I bought for other products. At first I felt intimidating by this product because of the golden color and my fair skin so it set in my makeup cabinet collecting dust for some time before I pulled it out to experiment. It is packaged beautifully in a round compact with a clear lid showing you the swirled golden powder. I applied it with a brush lightly to my highlight areas and I couldn't believe how it changed and enhanced my look. First of all, you can build it up to what color you choose but I wanted it light for my skin tone, any more would of been too much. It gives me a sun kissed glow that is subtle but noticable. I've received so many compliments when wearing this. It last thru my day too and I've never noticed it fading more than usual wear and it doesn't become patchy or fall off in spots. After wearing it and seeing it on, I changed how I use this. I don't use it as a highlighter and I do use this as an illuminator. There is a difference to me and this just illuminates my look This is the final thing I apply after my powder and I apply it lightly to my face to give me an all over glow and it does that beautifully.
Rachel C.
Don't hesitate, just buy this. It'll make you look so glowy and beautiful and will def. bring out your inner goddess! It's not glittery at all, just a beautiful shimmer. I use it as a highlight and as an eyeshadow. My only regret is that I bought the sample/trial size... I should've gone all out and got the full size.
Arlet L.
west covina
I love Gilded Honey! This is one of my faves! I like this highlighter because it gives you a bronze highlight, it is more natural than other highlighters I’ve used. One Con about this product is that when I received the product in the mail, as I opened the packaging the product literally came off the packaging! Therefore the highlighter is loose and I have to be careful so it won’t fall out. I don’t know if I’m the only one this happen to but mines did come off. Good thing it has not broken into pieces it’s still in one piece! Other than that it is still my favorite.
Echo E.
pollock pines
I absolutely love this highlighter it’s one of my favorites. I think it looks great for the summer time gives a perfect glow. It looks super sexy with a tan but also will be perfect for winter time too. I must say I think this is one of my favorite illuminators that I have I would highly recommend this to anybody looking for that perfect golden glow. I bought this off of QVC & have it on a subscription so I wouldn’t run out !! Thank god 😍
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
Wow this highlighter is just STUNNING! It is super pigments and shimmery, the formula is not too powdery and not to wet, and the packaging is gorgeous! I love this highlighter and find myself constantly grabbing for it every time I do my makeup. This is a makeup staple for me and is something I can always add to my makeup to give me a little more glow.
Skye T.
I LOVE this product and shade.
I am very fair skinned and have to be extremely careful with the shades and formulas of my highlighters.
Many highlighters are simply just unwearable for me as they are far too pigmented and look like strobe light streaks on my face.
Gilded Honey is a gorgeous sheer shimmer that adds that "wow" to my look.
It takes very little product to get my glow and it works phenomenally as an eyeshadow as well!
I honestly use it more as an eyeshadow than a highlighter and every single time, people ask me what I'm wearing.
I highly recommend this product AND shade!
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
So I know im late to the game on this one... but with the Anastasia and Becca highlighters I just passed on this one. Also, the Ulta near me was quite small at the time this came out. And the swatch honestly did not move me the way that others did at the time.... However, i decided I would give it a try and bought the highlighter on CutlBeauty.com since I had a discount code and it was cheaper online than in the store. But OOOOMMMMGGGG, I am so in love with this highlighter at the moment. Its subtle yet glowy. It has a sheen that just wears nicely on the skin. Its SOO much better on than the watch I initially tried. I was also hesitant since I have light skink that this would be too but, but it wasn't. Its pefect!!
Daniela C.
The  Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Gilded Honey is great! This is the perfect highlighter, if you're looking for something blinding, but soft. It really depends on how you build it up. I wore it to work this morning, and built it up, and I was blinded! I am now shook by this highlighter. I have the baby gelato, because it was a gift from Christmas. I want to go buy all the other gelato colors now!
Leslie M.
It's a beautiful highlighter and it looks amazing on the skin, but for $26 I expected it to be holy grail status. But honestly it's nothing really unique or spectacular. It illuminates your skin and does what it says it's suppose to do, but there are so many other highlighter that resemble this one and come at a cheaper cost. Plus you only get .16 oz of product for $26 which isn't much product. I wouldn't really recommend just because I'm about getting the most for your money. So yes it's a pretty highlighter, but you can find dupes for less. Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Gilded Honey
Allison L.
West Palm Beach
Is this highlighter really so different than the Benefit, Becca, Laura Mercier or Too Faced? I keep hearing people rave about it and I'm not going to lie, I like it because of the way it looks ... LOL ... Truth be told I have tried many Laura Gellar products and never liked one. I find her stuff to be for old ladies...
Ella O.
South Orange, NJ
Does anybody have a brush that picks up the product and applies it nicely? I can't find one and am stuck applying it with my fingers.
Mariah E.
I have really wanted to buy this highlighter, but don't know which color to go with. I have fair-ish skin stone not too pale, and I look better in cooler tones, but I can wear warm tones too. I think the gilded honey might be too dark for my liking.
D D.
Do you guys know where I can get this product? It is sold out everywhere :(
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
This has gotten a lot of hype. Is it worth it? Are there any cheaper dupes?