BY LAURA GELLER #44 in Highlighter

Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Illuminate your natural beauty! This innovative hybrid texture applies like a sheer powder but feels like a cream, creating a translucent wash of luminous color that can be swept all over the face for a lit-from-within glow. A fresh 3-D design captures the look of your favorite Italian dessert, and lasts until the very last application.(0.16 oz.) - Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator see more...

• Love this highlight! Definitely worth the money! Laura Geller Bea...2 Answers
  • Does this highlighter look good on fair skin tones? 2 Answers
  • Would this looks good on very fair skin or is it too gold? I have...14 Answers
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Gilded Honey
  • "it's the og of highlights. this lasts forever too. i usually use my finger to apply this. isn't streaky on the face." in 54 reviews
  • "this is a really pretty highlight and looks fabulous on my skin whether it's in its natural pale form or when i have a tan. this has the ability to give my pale skin a touch of sunshine in the winter months which is excellent as my skin becomes so tired looking and dull late in the year. it applies well with all methods of application. the only gripe i have with this is that i feel it's quite chunky like there's glitter in it. although i don't usually mind a bit of sparkle it has to be very finely milled to look flattering." in 23 reviews
  • "i didn't expect to like this highlight but i actually do. it's very bronzy/golden which isn't always flattering on my cool fair skin but this actually was pretty good on. i do still prefer pink toned highlights though. this is pretty soft and buttery and blends very well. a little powdery though...i prefer something a little more creamy. " in 21 reviews
Skye T.
I LOVE this product and shade.
I am very fair skinned and have to be extremely careful with the shades and formulas of my highlighters.
Many highlighters are simply just unwearable for me as they are far too pigmented and look like strobe light streaks on my face.
Gilded Honey is a gorgeous sheer shimmer that adds that "wow" to my look.
It takes very little product to get my glow and it works phenomenally as an eyeshadow as well!
I honestly use it more as an eyeshadow than a highlighter and every single time, people ask me what I'm wearing.
I highly recommend this product AND shade!
Aryn L.
Gilded Honey has a cult status as a highlighter that is definitely deserved. First of all it is so mesmerizing to look at with the swirled design, just beautiful. It applies very nicely and can be made even more intense with a damp brush but I find that it looks prettier without. It gives the appearance of a glow from within because it isn't chunky or glittery at all. The name "illuminator" describes it perfectly! It's not too 'golden' on the skin but more of a goldish champagne color.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I received this in a Laura Gellar set that I bought for other products. At first I felt intimidating by this product because of the golden color and my fair skin so it set in my makeup cabinet collecting dust for some time before I pulled it out to experiment. It is packaged beautifully in a round compact with a clear lid showing you the swirled golden powder. I applied it with a brush lightly to my highlight areas and I couldn't believe how it changed and enhanced my look. First of all, you can build it up to what color you choose but I wanted it light for my skin tone, any more would of been too much. It gives me a sun kissed glow that is subtle but noticable. I've received so many compliments when wearing this. It last thru my day too and I've never noticed it fading more than usual wear and it doesn't become patchy or fall off in spots. After wearing it and seeing it on, I changed how I use this. I don't use it as a highlighter and I do use this as an illuminator. There is a difference to me and this just illuminates my look This is the final thing I apply after my powder and I apply it lightly to my face to give me an all over glow and it does that beautifully.
Chloe S.
My ULTIMATE everyday highlighter! I love this! It is a great shade for all skin tones! It has just enough shimmer and glitz! It’s so rich and creamy! The gilded honey is my favorite shade but they do have others and they are just as amazing! This can be purchased at Ulta or online! Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Gilded Honey
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I’ve never paid any attention to these when I was looking for a highlighter. However, i received this as part of gwp and I’m so in love! This illuminator is very sparkly/shiny, bur has no glitter particles. It gives a universal glow to the skin. It is bold yet subtle enough for daytime wear. It goes great with a lot of skin tones
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
So I know im late to the game on this one... but with the Anastasia and Becca highlighters I just passed on this one. Also, the Ulta near me was quite small at the time this came out. And the swatch honestly did not move me the way that others did at the time.... However, i decided I would give it a try and bought the highlighter on CutlBeauty.com since I had a discount code and it was cheaper online than in the store. But OOOOMMMMGGGG, I am so in love with this highlighter at the moment. Its subtle yet glowy. It has a sheen that just wears nicely on the skin. Its SOO much better on than the watch I initially tried. I was also hesitant since I have light skink that this would be too but, but it wasn't. Its pefect!!
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
It's a beautiful highlighter and it looks amazing on the skin, but for $26 I expected it to be holy grail status. But honestly it's nothing really unique or spectacular. It illuminates your skin and does what it says it's suppose to do, but there are so many other highlighter that resemble this one and come at a cheaper cost. Plus you only get .16 oz of product for $26 which isn't much product. I wouldn't really recommend just because I'm about getting the most for your money. So yes it's a pretty highlighter, but you can find dupes for less. Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Gilded Honey
skylar p.
hagerstown
I love this highlighter, i got all 3 shades ( gilded honey, ballerina and peach glow ) in a palette for $34 i think, which is a good price ! there pretty cheap compared to the other brands, the formula is amazing it has a flat finish with a little shimmer, my fav is the peach glow and gilded honey mixed together; i don’t care for the shade ballerina just because it was way too dark for fair- light skin 😊
Lenny M.
Cartersville, GA
I have had this highlighter since early 2016. At first I thought it got hype in the makeup community due to its unique design, the swirl, since then companies have really stepped up their game on packaging. When you first swatch it, instantly you get A LOT of pigment but you'll notice you have to rub off the top layer that is just a tiny bit gritty due to the glitter. Other shades from this line are not as gritty but therefore are not as BLINDING. This highlight is for you boys and girls that want to shine to outer space! It is truly like the name, gilded gold. It is not a green-yellow based gold but is still pretty gold.It wears beautifully all day long. Usually I find my highlight has dissipated Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Gilded Honey due to my hair rubbing it off but this one stayed for a very long time (up to ten hours). I would strongly recommend this!
Catie B.
Not even joking when I say best highlighter I've ever had. A lot of people only say they like it because of the packaging and the fact that a lot of people like gold, but I really admire this. I got the mini version with the spackle primer and stick this past Black Friday and I love them. This is better than any Anastasia glow kit I've tried. This is a highlight if you like REALLY intense highlight to the heavens.
Kristen m.
Would this looks good on very fair skin or is it too gold? I have been wanting to purchase it but it's always sold out in stores so I can't swatch it.
Crystal C.
Pharr, TX
Is this highlighted really pigmented?
Raynetta V.
Oakland, CA
How does this look on brown skin ?
Stephanie D.
Arlington, VA
Looks like it comes off extremely gold. Has anyone with really fair skin tried this? I feel like this could possibly only look good on darker skin tones?
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Has anyone tried this? Thoughts?