BY LAURA GELLER

Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Illuminate your natural beauty! This innovative hybrid texture applies like a sheer powder but feels like a cream, creating a translucent wash of luminous color that can be swept all over the face for a lit-from-within glow. A fresh 3-D design captures the look of your favorite Italian dessert, and lasts until the very last application.(0.16 oz.) - Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator see more...

• Love this highlight! Definitely worth the money! Laura Geller Bea...2 Answers
  • Does this highlighter look good on fair skin tones? 2 Answers
  • Would this looks good on very fair skin or is it too gold? I have...14 Answers
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
It's a beautiful highlighter and it looks amazing on the skin, but for $26 I expected it to be holy grail status. But honestly it's nothing really unique or spectacular. It illuminates your skin and does what it says it's suppose to do, but there are so many other highlighter that resemble this one and come at a cheaper cost. Plus you only get .16 oz of product for $26 which isn't much product. I wouldn't really recommend just because I'm about getting the most for your money. So yes it's a pretty highlighter, but you can find dupes for less. Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Gilded Honey
Lenny M.
Cartersville, GA
I have had this highlighter since early 2016. At first I thought it got hype in the makeup community due to its unique design, the swirl, since then companies have really stepped up their game on packaging. When you first swatch it, instantly you get A LOT of pigment but you'll notice you have to rub off the top layer that is just a tiny bit gritty due to the glitter. Other shades from this line are not as gritty but therefore are not as BLINDING. This highlight is for you boys and girls that want to shine to outer space! It is truly like the name, gilded gold. It is not a green-yellow based gold but is still pretty gold.It wears beautifully all day long. Usually I find my highlight has dissipated Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator - Gilded Honey due to my hair rubbing it off but this one stayed for a very long time (up to ten hours). I would strongly recommend this!
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
So I know im late to the game on this one... but with the Anastasia and Becca highlighters I just passed on this one. Also, the Ulta near me was quite small at the time this came out. And the swatch honestly did not move me the way that others did at the time.... However, i decided I would give it a try and bought the highlighter on CutlBeauty.com since I had a discount code and it was cheaper online than in the store. But OOOOMMMMGGGG, I am so in love with this highlighter at the moment. Its subtle yet glowy. It has a sheen that just wears nicely on the skin. Its SOO much better on than the watch I initially tried. I was also hesitant since I have light skink that this would be too but, but it wasn't. Its pefect!!
Yennhi V.
Philadelphia, PA
If you want a golden intense highlighter this is the one to go to. For the price, the product is very little but since it doesn't take that much to highlight the face, it's not too bad. While being so intense, I find that it doesnt emphasize texture or is thick on the skin. It glides on so smoothly and provide the beaming highlight with very little product. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
A staple in your collection for sure. The best way I use it for a extreme highlight is Spray your highlighter brush with Mac fix plus to intensify the glow. But I do t stop there. I will combine Gilded Honey with Maybelline Chrome Master in Molton Gold and you will be blinding to the gods!
FYI mixing products was a trend in 2017 and I’m pretty sure it will continue this year.
Alana C.
When I found this, I was immediately in love! I swatched it and decided "yeah, im gonna need this"... This highlight is very bright and illuminating. This highlight is VERY soft and glides on so easily! I have to say, the price was a bit shocking (for the amount that you're getting), but I promise this highlight is very worth it and beautiful!
Sammi Z.
this is one of my favorite highlights! i've been wanting to try it for a while but ulta had a 50% off sale on this item so i had to buy it right away, it kind of looks dewy after I apply it on my skin which I love because it does not look harsh yet the glow does pops out on my face. it looks more natural compared to other highlights! i use this one as much as my becca highlight which i also really love.
Jade N.
Weatherford, TX
Recently attended at Laura Guellar campaign and got this highlighter. I love the glow it gives my skin, I was a little worried at first because it was gold and I have a fair complexion but it works wonders! It is now my go-to highlighter, definitely recommend getting it if you are debating against it.
Katt S.
New braunfels , TX
A classic! The formula is beautiful and the pigment is rich, this blends into your skin beautifully and gives you a gorgeous “glow from within” type of shine. Definitely worth the price point! Perfect for all skin tones and types. Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator
Alex C.
The color is beautiful however to get that bright highlight, I had to layer it on. It just depends on your preference of coverage. It lasted a couple of hours before needing to add to it. I would try other highlighters before buying again.
Kristen m.
Would this looks good on very fair skin or is it too gold? I have been wanting to purchase it but it's always sold out in stores so I can't swatch it.
Crystal C.
Pharr, TX
Is this highlighted really pigmented?
Raynetta V.
Oakland, CA
How does this look on brown skin ?
Stephanie D.
Arlington, VA
Looks like it comes off extremely gold. Has anyone with really fair skin tried this? I feel like this could possibly only look good on darker skin tones?
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Has anyone tried this? Thoughts?