BY LAURA GELLER #67 in Contouring Kits

Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette With Double-Ended Applicator Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

• So I ordered this and I have an olive tone..I find that I really ...1 Answers
  • How does the bronzer look on someone who has a medium skin tone? 1 Answers
  • this looks so pretty but how well does this produ... Be the first to answer!
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette With Double-Ended Applicator
Liliana A.
Amazing color! So pigmented. I love using this its a must-have! Makes my cheekbones pop
it worked really good and gave me a good color. i would recommend for any skin tone
Amelie M.
Cap-Pelé, NB
Love this product. It blends nicely and the pigmentation is great. Only qualms with it are that the "contour" shade is very shimmery, so it's not really a contour as much as a bronze highlight, and the packaging is a bit bulky for travel. Still a gorgeous product.
Alina S.
So I ordered this and I have an olive tone..I find that I really need to go back a few times to get that bronzy glow...am I the only one??
Natasha D.
How does the bronzer look on someone who has a medium skin tone?
Victoria r.
this looks so pretty but how well does this product work?