BY LAURA GELLER #64 in Contouring Kits

Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette With Double-Ended Applicator Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

• So I ordered this and I have an olive tone..I find that I really ...1 Answers
  • How does the bronzer look on someone who has a medium skin tone? 1 Answers
  • this looks so pretty but how well does this produ... Be the first to answer!
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette With Double-Ended Applicator
it worked really good and gave me a good color. i would recommend for any skin tone
Sarah N.
Atlanta, GA
Picked up this product at ULTA about a month ago — I love it! It's so easy to use and such a natural glowing combination of shades. I am pretty fair-skinned and this isn't too dark at all. The proportion of product is just right because the left side can really be used all over, then the blush and highlighter just dusted on the cheeks and cheekbones. The perfect blush/bronzer combination for summer and beyond.
Amelie M.
Cap-Pelé, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. It blends nicely and the pigmentation is great. Only qualms with it are that the "contour" shade is very shimmery, so it's not really a contour as much as a bronze highlight, and the packaging is a bit bulky for travel. Still a gorgeous product.
Alina S.
So I ordered this and I have an olive tone..I find that I really need to go back a few times to get that bronzy glow...am I the only one??
Natasha D.
How does the bronzer look on someone who has a medium skin tone?
Victoria r.
this looks so pretty but how well does this product work?