BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette With Double-Ended Applicator Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette With Double-Ended Applicator
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Love this product so much! It is all so glowy and gorgeous on the skin. This is a go to for my everyday makeup because it all looks so dewy and fresh. The highlight is a much more subtle lit from within type of deal. Which for everyday use, I really like! It very convenient for travel as well since it has so much in one place. Would recommend.
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
I have never heard of Laura Geller before. My skin type is normal and I am olive colored. I was so impressed at the application process. I will definitely purchase more things from her. Everyone- old and young- should try out this product!
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
You can't go wrong with any of Laura geller baked products in my mind. she delivers what she does best gorgeous colors and products that last. she is very fun to watch on tv.
Catherine K.
Pacific, MO
I love this trio! Perfect for traveling. You don't have to pack three different things because it's all in one nice compact! Picked mine up from Ulta and I couldn't pass up the price for a bronzer, blush, and highlighter! Great deal.
Brittney M.
Joplin, MO
This contour palette is so lightweight and chic , easy to apply & has a double Ended applicator to make applying even more smooth , your sure to turn heads with this beautiful perk to a night out.
brenda r.
I found this at tj Maxx for $16 and I am so happy with this product. I use it everyday and there is so much product that will last you for a long time
KaSoundra T.
Lick Creek, KY
I have to say I was expecting this to be really good and I wasn't that impressed with it it was decent but I don't think it was worth the price
Valerie T.
Virginia Beach, VA
Nice compact with beautiful golden tones . Nice bronzer , will make you glow without looking like you put glitter on your face . Love it!!
Tahira A.
Really beautiful blush and contour trio! I love that it's 3 things in one. it makes doing my makeup very easy. the price is fair
lara s.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Amazing kit really great good for bridal looks and worth it if you are on have a good money to buy it great
Alina S.
So I ordered this and I have an olive tone..I find that I really need to go back a few times to get that bronzy glow...am I the only one??
Natasha D.
How does the bronzer look on someone who has a medium skin tone?
Victoria r.
this looks so pretty but how well does this product work?