BY LAURA GELLER #67 in Contouring Kits

Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette With Double-Ended Applicator Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

• So I ordered this and I have an olive tone..I find that I really ...1 Answers
  • How does the bronzer look on someone who has a medium skin tone? 1 Answers
  • this looks so pretty but how well does this produ... Be the first to answer!
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette With Double-Ended Applicator
Brandi C.
Apopka, FL
In a word, Amazing! The formula for this looks beautiful on my skin, it does not illuminate pores or texture on the skin it blurs them. I have yet to find anything that compares. It's a bit high priced but well worth the money. The only negative is I wish lasted longer.
Jacqueline C.
Super super super in love with this! It's a contour pallet but I use it for more than just that! It works for highlighting as well! I love this and use it daily! I will buy it again once I cant use it anymore! It has lasted me so long!
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
I have never heard of Laura Geller before. My skin type is normal and I am olive colored. I was so impressed at the application process. I will definitely purchase more things from her. Everyone- old and young- should try out this product!
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
You can't go wrong with any of Laura geller baked products in my mind. she delivers what she does best gorgeous colors and products that last. she is very fun to watch on tv.
Brittney M.
Joplin, MO
This contour palette is so lightweight and chic , easy to apply & has a double Ended applicator to make applying even more smooth , your sure to turn heads with this beautiful perk to a night out.
brenda r.
I found this at tj Maxx for $16 and I am so happy with this product. I use it everyday and there is so much product that will last you for a long time
Valerie T.
Virginia Beach, VA
Nice compact with beautiful golden tones . Nice bronzer , will make you glow without looking like you put glitter on your face . Love it!!
Tahira A.
Really beautiful blush and contour trio! I love that it's 3 things in one. it makes doing my makeup very easy. the price is fair
lara s.
Amazing kit really great good for bridal looks and worth it if you are on have a good money to buy it great
Victoria R.
I use this every day! Gives you that fresh faces sun kissed look. Ready to go and easy to apply
Alina S.
So I ordered this and I have an olive tone..I find that I really need to go back a few times to get that bronzy glow...am I the only one??
Natasha D.
How does the bronzer look on someone who has a medium skin tone?
Victoria r.
this looks so pretty but how well does this product work?