BY LAURA GELLER #64 in Contouring Kits

Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette With Double-Ended Applicator Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

• So I ordered this and I have an olive tone..I find that I really ...1 Answers
  • How does the bronzer look on someone who has a medium skin tone? 1 Answers
  • this looks so pretty but how well does this produ... Be the first to answer!
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette With Double-Ended Applicator
it worked really good and gave me a good color. i would recommend for any skin tone
Sarah N.
Atlanta, GA
Picked up this product at ULTA about a month ago — I love it! It's so easy to use and such a natural glowing combination of shades. I am pretty fair-skinned and this isn't too dark at all. The proportion of product is just right because the left side can really be used all over, then the blush and highlighter just dusted on the cheeks and cheekbones. The perfect blush/bronzer combination for summer and beyond.
Brittney M.
Joplin, MO
This contour palette is so lightweight and chic , easy to apply & has a double Ended applicator to make applying even more smooth , your sure to turn heads with this beautiful perk to a night out.
Victoria R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every day! Gives you that fresh faces sun kissed look. Ready to go and easy to apply
Brandi C.
Apopka, FL
In a word, Amazing! The formula for this looks beautiful on my skin, it does not illuminate pores or texture on the skin it blurs them. I have yet to find anything that compares. It's a bit high priced but well worth the money. The only negative is I wish lasted longer.
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
I have never heard of Laura Geller before. My skin type is normal and I am olive colored. I was so impressed at the application process. I will definitely purchase more things from her. Everyone- old and young- should try out this product!
Tahira A.
Really beautiful blush and contour trio! I love that it's 3 things in one. it makes doing my makeup very easy. the price is fair
Jacqueline C.
Super super super in love with this! It's a contour pallet but I use it for more than just that! It works for highlighting as well! I love this and use it daily! I will buy it again once I cant use it anymore! It has lasted me so long!
Liliana A.
Amazing color! So pigmented. I love using this its a must-have! Makes my cheekbones pop
Alexa A.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors in this palette are pigmented and blend well nicely. A little goes a long way so don't coat your brush right away. It gives my skin a nice glow to it and it's perfect for a day time look if you want to use more natural looking colors. The only thing I don't like is how my brushes tend to dip into all of the colors since I prefer to use larger brushes. Doesn't steer me away from this product though.
Alina S.
So I ordered this and I have an olive tone..I find that I really need to go back a few times to get that bronzy glow...am I the only one??
Natasha D.
How does the bronzer look on someone who has a medium skin tone?
Victoria r.
this looks so pretty but how well does this product work?