by Laura Geller

Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette With Double-Ended Applicator Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

this looks so pretty but how well does this product work?
So I ordered this and I have an olive tone..I find that I really need to go back a few times to get that bronzy glow...am I the only one??
How does the bronzer look on someone who has a medium skin tone?
Start your review of Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette With Double-Ended Applicator!
How would you rate this product?
Southlake, TX
Such an easy palette to travel with! The French highlighter is not over the top bling but adds a nice glow.  It's like a subtle all over face powder with radiance.  I find it is not long lasting but is reasonably priced and lovely. Be careful with the bronzer because it can look "dirty" if you use too much for the contour.  The blush color is divine!
Huntington, NY
Snagged this when laurageller.com had a 50% sale during the holidays. I had been wanting this forever! I'm really excited to have a convenient travel palette now too, because I love this bronzer but I hate traveling with my full/supersize one. I especially love using this kit for quick on-the-go weekend looks. I just put on a little foundation and then go through this palette quickly and I get a nice and easy finished look. I took off one star because the blush isn't very pigmented, so a lot of times I have to re-apply it. But I do like that the blush has some highlight in it so it gives my cheeks the perfect glow!
East Hartford , CT
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette With Double-Ended Applicator uploaded by Annie N.
NUMBER 1. Definitely my go to. I love the highlighter. And it's such a convenient product. I just love everything about it. The colors are gorgeous. And I would definitely repurchase. There is also a lot of product inside that would last a long time. I would give it a 10
LOUISVILLE, KY
This to me was most gimmick. I saw it at TJ Maxx and I love Laura Geller's baked product and decided heck I'd give it a try. We are going traveling and a thought of one compact that could have a highlighter blush and bronzer seems like fun. I've only used it twice since I've gotten it and it Blends pretty highlighter missing a little I don't think it's the best highlighter I've ever used but the prawns are in the blush are beautiful.
LOVE this. It is the perfect item to travel with. It is a very smooth powder. Very high pigments. Such a beautiful blush and highlighter! The bronzer can be a bit on the orange side if you don't mix it up, but overall I love it. I have had so many compliments on this highlighter.
Richmond, VA
First of all, I just wanna mention that this thing is huge! This face disk gives you a total of 20 grams of Laura Geller's best baked bronzer, highlighter and blush. It retails for $45 but I went it on sale for $22.50 and on top of that, I got a 50% coupon so it was quite a steal! I have been a long time fan of Laura Geller blushes and the Face and Body Frosting so I was excited to give this one a try. They are all very glowy products, I have to warn you that. The highlighter in this palette is very comparable to their French Vanilla highlighter and the blush may well be like their blush n brighten formula. It gives your skin a very glowy sheen, it's looks very natural and not glittery. I think it's a great neutral toned highlight that can work on a multitude of skintones and undertones. I have a medium (NC30) skin, the bronzer here can be a light, glowy bronzer that can be used on its own or you can layer this with a deeper bronzer if you prefer. The blush is very reminiscent of how your skin looks like after a good run; glowy, rosy and plump. I just love it. If all this sounds interesting to you, check out the Laura Geller website, they are doing 45% off and this is on sale for $22.50
Wood Dale, IL
I love this! I have bought 4 of these! I get so many compliments on how I'm glowing! It's by far my favorite. You could use it to contour or simply look sun kissed. Every woman should have this in her make-up bag!
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette With Double-Ended Applicator uploaded by Robin W.
I carry this product everywhere I go. Laura Geller always offers excellent color payoff no matter what. I wish her products were easier to find, because I love them. I have this Color and Contour palette in Sunset Glow, and it is PERFECT for me, especially in the summer. Everything has a bit of luminosity, but not too much for my fine lines and wrinkles. Truly great product!!
Milwaukee, WI
The colors in this palette are pigmented and blend well nicely. A little goes a long way so don't coat your brush right away. It gives my skin a nice glow to it and it's perfect for a day time look if you want to use more natural looking colors. The only thing I don't like is how my brushes tend to dip into all of the colors since I prefer to use larger brushes. Doesn't steer me away from this product though.
Apopka, FL
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette With Double-Ended Applicator uploaded by Brandi C.
In a word, Amazing! The formula for this looks beautiful on my skin, it does not illuminate pores or texture on the skin it blurs them. I have yet to find anything that compares. It's a bit high priced but well worth the money. The only negative is I wish lasted longer.