BY LAURA GELLER #64 in Contouring Kits

Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette With Double-Ended Applicator Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

• So I ordered this and I have an olive tone..I find that I really ...1 Answers
  • How does the bronzer look on someone who has a medium skin tone? 1 Answers
  • this looks so pretty but how well does this produ... Be the first to answer!
Laura Geller Beauty Laura Geller Baked Color & Contour Palette With Double-Ended Applicator
Catherine K.
Pacific, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this trio! Perfect for traveling. You don't have to pack three different things because it's all in one nice compact! Picked mine up from Ulta and I couldn't pass up the price for a bronzer, blush, and highlighter! Great deal.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, I just wanna mention that this thing is huge! This face disk gives you a total of 20 grams of Laura Geller's best baked bronzer, highlighter and blush.
It retails for $45 but I went it on sale for $22.50 and on top of that, I got a 50% coupon so it was quite a steal!
I have been a long time fan of Laura Geller blushes and the Face and Body Frosting so I was excited to give this one a try. They are all very glowy products, I have to warn you that. The highlighter in this palette is very comparable to their French Vanilla highlighter and the blush may well be like their blush n brighten formula.
It gives your skin a very glowy sheen, it's looks very natural and not glittery. I think it's a great neutral toned highlight that can work on a multitude of skintones and undertones.
I have a medium (NC30) skin, the bronzer here can be a light, glowy bronzer that can be used on its own or you can layer this with a deeper bronzer if you prefer. The blush is very reminiscent of how your skin looks like after a good run; glowy, rosy and plump. I just love it.
If all this sounds interesting to you, check out the Laura Geller website, they are doing 45% off and this is on sale for $22.50
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Snagged this when laurageller.com had a 50% sale during the holidays. I had been wanting this forever! I'm really excited to have a convenient travel palette now too, because I love this bronzer but I hate traveling with my full/supersize one. I especially love using this kit for quick on-the-go weekend looks. I just put on a little foundation and then go through this palette quickly and I get a nice and easy finished look. I took off one star because the blush isn't very pigmented, so a lot of times I have to re-apply it. But I do like that the blush has some highlight in it so it gives my cheeks the perfect glow!
Robin W.
I carry this product everywhere I go. Laura Geller always offers excellent color payoff no matter what. I wish her products were easier to find, because I love them. I have this Color and Contour palette in Sunset Glow, and it is PERFECT for me, especially in the summer. Everything has a bit of luminosity, but not too much for my fine lines and wrinkles. Truly great product!!
Annie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
NUMBER 1. Definitely my go to. I love the highlighter. And it's such a convenient product. I just love everything about it. The colors are gorgeous. And I would definitely repurchase. There is also a lot of product inside that would last a long time. I would give it a 10
Sarah S.
LOVE this. It is the perfect item to travel with. It is a very smooth powder. Very high pigments. Such a beautiful blush and highlighter! The bronzer can be a bit on the orange side if you don't mix it up, but overall I love it. I have had so many compliments on this highlighter.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product so much! It is all so glowy and gorgeous on the skin. This is a go to for my everyday makeup because it all looks so dewy and fresh. The highlight is a much more subtle lit from within type of deal. Which for everyday use, I really like! It very convenient for travel as well since it has so much in one place. Would recommend.
angie S.
Elmhurst, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I have bought 4 of these! I get so many compliments on how I'm glowing! It's by far my favorite. You could use it to contour or simply look sun kissed. Every woman should have this in her make-up bag!
brenda r.
I found this at tj Maxx for $16 and I am so happy with this product. I use it everyday and there is so much product that will last you for a long time
Valerie T.
Virginia Beach, VA
Nice compact with beautiful golden tones . Nice bronzer , will make you glow without looking like you put glitter on your face . Love it!!
Alina S.
So I ordered this and I have an olive tone..I find that I really need to go back a few times to get that bronzy glow...am I the only one??
Natasha D.
How does the bronzer look on someone who has a medium skin tone?
Victoria r.
this looks so pretty but how well does this product work?