Laura Geller Beauty Italian Marble Lipstick uploaded by ginie v.

BY LAURA GELLER

Riviera~ a sheer, peachy-brown creme. The Italian Marble Lipsticks were inspired by my luxurious, Italian-made Baked Collection . This swirl of light and dark pigments creates a vibrant depth of color on the lips, while its unique formulation provides the deeply moisturizing, smoothing and softening benefits of Wild Mango Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil and other emollient oils. Italian Marble Lipstick, Riviera. see more...

Kaitlin B.
Garfield , NJ
I got this in an Ulta sample bag and was excited to try it. The color I got is a dark pink and I love it. The marble formula adds a lot of moisture to the product. As well as a sheen look when applied. It applies really smoothly and I love it so far! I would buy other colors!
ginie v.
miami florida
Each marbled lipstick in this duo features swirls of light and dark pigment for a look you'll love! This unique formulation has vitamin E and castor oil for comfortable wear and provides deeply smoothing and softening benefits, thanks to moisturizing emollient oils.
Alexxa L.
Buffalo, NY
I got this free in a bag from qvc. At first i didn't know it was a marble lipstick and i thought maybe it melted while it was shipping. Its very moisturizing and long lasting. Though it did lean towards the lighter shade and looked to pale for me so i cant use it much. i do like it and plan to try more shades so i recommend it.
I love the color, pigmentation, texture, wearability and all about this lipstick! I got it from QVC and haven't repurchased in a while but would definitely consider doing so.
Danielle L.
Radcliff, KY
A must in any makeup bag! The Italian marble is just a beautiful color and really can work well in the day look or a night look. Either way you will not be disappointed!
Elsa F.
Central Islip, NY
Nice lipstick, last about a few hours and the texture is very soft too . Colors are not so pigmented but it's good even for dark skin .
Sara S.
Senoia, GA
This lip stick is very hydrating and such a pretty color. It's a "my lips but better" color. I want to try more colors.
Nicolly M.
Curitiba
Ótimo produto , hidrata super bem!!!! A cor e exclusiva .💋💋💋💋 Nunca tive um resultado como esse

Lauren A.
Is this product a matte lipstick?