BY LAURA GELLER

Brown Eyed Girl: espresso brown with silver shimmer INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil is waterproof glide-on color stays put from day to night, delivering powerful, vibrant, multi-dimensional color. Benefits: Precision tip allows for even application. Highly pigmented formula stays vibrant all day. Super soft means no pulling or skipping during application. Waterproof and transfer proof mean color won t run or smudge. INKcredible Gel Eyeliner Pencil, Brown Eyed Girl see more...

Lizzie K.
It's a pretty basic eyeliner, if it wasn't labeled Laura geller I would assume it was drug store. Mine the sniffer keeps on breaking off, it's easy to put together again but it gets annoying I wouldn't recommend this.
Brianna A.
I've been using this eyeliner in brown for a few weeks now and I love that it glides on so easily and has a bit of shimmer to it. It stays on pretty well too.
Michele C.
Tacoma, WA
I got the shade called After Midnight as a gift and needed a waterproof eyeliner for college graduation. Man, I should've tried it out beforehand because I didn't realize it was going to have glitter in it?!? It's not shimmer, but straight up glitter in the formula. However, my biggest disappointment was in how it applied: Not smooth and creamy at all. I have other waterproof eyeliners that apply much better. I only tried it once so I will give it another try before throwing it away, but first impressions say a lot!
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Review for: Blackbird, Blue Jean Baby
Really love the gel eyeliners. They go on smooth and are easy to apply and hard to get off. They last all day even when I sweat and I love the little grip it makes it easy to hold. I love the black, but the dark blue is probably my favorite. It's subtle, but not. Looks nice!
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: After Midnight
I use this to tightline everyday. I can't complain, it does the job and stays put. Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and it doesn't transfer onto my bottom lash line as bad as other liners have in the past.
Stephanie N.
Review for: After Midnight
I've been using this everyday for a good month. I have oily skin and with a primer this doesn't move, and it also has some shimmer in it which is pretty. It isn't the blackest and darkest color, but it's still smooth and creamy and doesn't have to be sharpened. For the price and the color I give it four stars, but the best part is that it lasts all day and night.
Tana C.
phoenix, az
Review for: Blackbird
I like that this eyeliner is easy to use and goes on smoothly, but it fades pretty quickly. On my lower lid, it pretty much disappears after a few hours.
Katherine A.
Carlisle, AR
Review for: Blackbird
I like how well it slides on. It's a nice dark color. Only con I have is it doesn't last very long being that dark.
Bernadette N.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Inkwell Waterproof Liner Duo, Burgundy Ivy
It has great staying power, but is a bit over priced and can look a little crayon drawn if you're not careful
Kelly C.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Review for: After Midnight
This is my new favorite liner. A hint of sparkle, and a soft and smooth application makes getting it right easy. I can apply it in the morning, and it looks just as great when I get home from work. I highly recommend this product.