Laura Geller Beauty I-Care Waterproof Eyeliner - Color - Brown uploaded by Irma A.

BY LAURA GELLER

Color: Brown What is it: I-Care waterproof eyeliner is a nourishing, long-wearing formula that glides on for expertly lined lids that last. The ingredients is ideal for contact lens wearers and those with sensitive eyes. Ophthalmologist-tested. Who is... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey S.
One of my favorite eyeliners. I love the smudger on the other side, works really with getting a smoky eye. It's usually around $20, but worth it, it does not rub or melt off. I have bought it a couple of times in multiple colors.
Patricia R.
Richmond
She has my favorite eyeliners. I have about fifteen. I like that these are retractable so no tug. Wide range of colors, but brown is my main one. Worth it.
Heather P.
Cushing
I love my Laura Geller eye liner! It has a smooth application! It’s looks good & stays all day/night!
Joy K.
When I first applied it the application was very smooth and pigmented. However, I have oily eyelids and even when I used it with an eye primer it still smudged and transferred so I would not buy this again. But i would recommend it for those who do not have oily eyelids.