Laura Geller Beauty Eye Rimz Baked Wet/Dry Eye Accents with Brush uploaded by Brenda G.

BY LAURA GELLER

Crystal Cobalt: a matallic blue, black swirl Your eyes are not playing tricks on you!  These high pigment baked shadows from Italy transform like magic, right before your eyes!  Buildable and versatile, these new shadows can conjure up some incredible looks! The dominant color is pitch black swirled with white and colored pearl, which when applied, produces multi-reflective results.  Use as accent colors rimming the eye to take your look from wow to wowee!  Eye Rimz is all you need to make your peepers pop! Baked Wet/Dry Eye Accents with Brush, Crystal Cobalt see more...

• This looks like an interesting product! Do you have to use the br...1 Answers
Laura Geller Beauty Eye Rimz Baked Wet/Dry Eye Accents with Brush
  • "I absolutely love baked eye shadows because they're smooth and shimmery and this particular collection has the most beautiful colors available." in 2 reviews
  • "It is very pigmented so a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I own a few different colors of Eye Rimz that I got in gift set." in 1 review
  • "They last long and go on smooth :)" in 1 review
  • "I've never tried an applicator like this before." in 1 review
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Portsmouth , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this in the purple shade. It is SO EASY to blend and gives a great color! I love the veining and marbling thought the product. The packaging is sleek and the brush is very helpful. This product will last you forever! Total repurchase!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
I love the bake bronzing powder from mis Geller I have it my self , and love all of her products can wait for new onesđź’„
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Love this eyeshadow. The black is such a dark and blendable pigment but it has the nicest amount of teal shimmer.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
I have this shadow in the shade Plum Like it Hot and it is insanely pigmented! These can be worn wet for a super bold look or dry for a really smokey look. It lasts on my lids and blends nicely with my other shadows. I have nothing negative to say about these!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
I love this brand and they always have such bright and vibrant colors. They last long and go on smooth :)
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
I love this brand. It is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. I love how this shadow can be used wet or dry and how the shadow changes when applied wet or dry. the color is beautiful as well, very rich. this brand is a bit more on the pricey range but I feel that it is worth it.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Abingdon, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own a few different colors of Eye Rimz that I got in gift set. All of them are so beautiful and shimmery, they go on very nicely and wear well. They are a bit pricey but they are a quality product.
Gina B.
Gina B.
These are beautiful and they have good pigment and stay on great I did not give a A only because then I applied product to the waterline it would get product in my eyes and I would have to get it out but wonderful for eyeliner love the brush still us it all the time.
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Huntington Beach, CA
Shimmery and pretty! Try one out and you will love it!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
I bought this in blue and LOVE it! It is so easy to apply! I've never tried an applicator like this before. Goodbye pencils and messy liquids! This is amazing, and lasts for so long! I apply it over my eye shadow, before my mascara. Can't stress the ease of putting this product on!
Kirstin C.
Kirstin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks like an interesting product! Do you have to use the brush with it, or can you use your finger to apply? Which works better?