BY LAURA GELLER

Playing upon the success of the beloved, editorial darling lip crayon, Laura Geller created Eye Dew, a sheer wash of creamy eyeshadow in the no-fuss crayon design you love! This fingertip-friendly formula sweeps on and blends effortlessly with a touch of the hand - perfect for those low-on-time moments when you want to look your best. The whisper-soft shadow, infused with Aloe Leaf Extract and; Vitamin E, conditions the delicate eyelid skin. Perfect for beauty beginners and pros alike, the convenient crayon never needs sharpening. Say I do! to Eye Dew! Eye Dew Cream Shadow Crayon, Soft Metal see more...

Brittany W.
maplewood , NJ
I only use shadow pencils bcs they're just so much easier to use. And these are wonderful. I was skeptical of the long wear claim bcs other brands had bamboozled me. I purchased the package of 3 crayons (amber, opal, rose gold) during a special.
These are so soft and creamy to apply, blends easily w a finger, and really stays put! Even through a shower!
I have crepey lids and there is such a scant amount of shimmer, that it actually camouflages them. This is only my second LG purchase and so far, 2-0. Yea! I would recommend to EVERYONE.
Kayla D.
This product is okay, the colors are very pigmented but throughout the day the eyeshadow separates and clumps up on your eyelid I probably wouldn't buy this product again
Raeanna R.
Silt, CO
How long does this product last and does it crease?