Laura Geller Beauty Etheral Rose Baked Radiant Face Powder uploaded by Wandy R.Laura Geller Beauty Etheral Rose Baked Radiant Face Powder uploaded by Wandy R.Laura Geller Beauty Etheral Rose Baked Radiant Face Powder uploaded by anabel c.

BY LAURA GELLER

Callie K.
Ragland, AL
i love blush. but not the very bright ones that make you look like a clown. laura geller is by far one of the best in the business when it comes to blush. & makeup in general. highly recommend this! :)))))
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Laura Geller products are amazing. I've visited her store in Newyork a while back and I bought this baked powder and its amazing.. It glows like rosy cheeks and it illuminates your face. A little pricey but so worth it.. Its gorgeous.
#Laura Gellerđź’–
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
This isn't the exact shade of highlight by Laura geller, but it's close enough. The best highlight for spring! It's natural but stays so well and gives you such a pop to those cheek bones!
jo w.
katy, TX
This is a nice product, like most Laura Geller products. It is more like a highlighter on me - not a lot of the pink shows up.. but it still gives a pretty glow to the skin. I prefer their "vanilla" highlighter over this though.
Cathy N.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This is one of the best products I ever used it cover gives a nice young glow but doesn't make your face shiny or settle in lines to make you look older
Deanna H.
I have very fair skin and I Absolutely love the ethereal with the bronzer. I use it for blush and on my forehead, etc. It's a very gentle color.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
Becky L.
Good product.
I would say I ran out quite quickly but it is a good product.
Not sure if it is worth the price or not.
Amrit T.
West Bromwich
Would this suit olive skin tone?