2 colors available

BY LAURA GELLER

Our Easy Cover Up Crayon delivers natural, undetectable coverage in a creamy, blendable stick formula that delivers hydration while making imperfections and dark circles disappear. Infused with super antioxidant Italian Tomato Extract to protect, hydrate and help firm skin and Hyaluronic Filling Spheres to hydrate skin and fill in fine lines for a more youthful look. The convenient crayon design never needs sharpening, so you can swipe on, blend and go! Easy Cover Up Hydrating Concealer Crayon, Light see more...

Laura G.
Laura G.
Graniteville, SC
Great concealer if you have dry skin. If you have normal to oily skin it will slip around. You will need to set it with a powder.
Alizza M.
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
A few years back I tried this once and it just made my skin feel so oily and made my skin look and mostly feel cakey, maybe it wasn't meant for me
Danesha M.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Ok concealer, applies easy and blends well with sponge but it's not my favorite. Color range isn't large and it was a bit slippery..didn't last all day.
Rosse B.
Rosse B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Muy encantada con este corrector de ojeras es lo mejor, lo amo y lo recomiendo 100 %, es demasiado util para mi ya que siempre tengo ojeras :(
Beniliz L.
Beniliz L.
Doral, FL
Me gustaría probar esta marca, he visto algunos reviews y me ha parecido excelente inclusive!
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Best concealer for the eyes of the shower so how to do it for you to know about the new York times and it is the formula of a new phone number or email
Anna F.
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
I love how smoothly this goes on and blends! And the hydrating factor is really nice too. I used this for my under eye area, since I don't break out too often. It felt so soothing in the mornings! I really enjoyed using it and would definitely buy again.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Nashville, TN
I just started using this, has anyone else had problems with dryness after using this product? Especially under eye area?
saskia f.
saskia f.
este corrector tambien puede tapar espinillas o puntos negros ?