Laura Geller Beauty Easy Cover Up Hydrating Concealer Crayon uploaded by Leia J.

BY LAURA GELLER

Our Easy Cover Up Crayon delivers natural, undetectable coverage in a creamy, blendable stick formula that delivers hydration while making imperfections and dark circles disappear. Infused with super antioxidant Italian Tomato Extract to protect, hydrate and help firm skin and Hyaluronic Filling Spheres to hydrate skin and fill in fine lines for a more youthful look. The convenient crayon design never needs sharpening, so you can swipe on, blend and go! Easy Cover Up Hydrating Concealer Crayon, Light see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
I love how smoothly this goes on and blends! And the hydrating factor is really nice too. I used this for my under eye area, since I don't break out too often. It felt so soothing in the mornings! I really enjoyed using it and would definitely buy again.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Ok concealer, applies easy and blends well with sponge but it's not my favorite. Color range isn't large and it was a bit slippery..didn't last all day.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Best concealer for the eyes of the shower so how to do it for you to know about the new York times and it is the formula of a new phone number or email
Alizza M.
Fort Collins, CO
A few years back I tried this once and it just made my skin feel so oily and made my skin look and mostly feel cakey, maybe it wasn't meant for me
Rosse B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Muy encantada con este corrector de ojeras es lo mejor, lo amo y lo recomiendo 100 %, es demasiado util para mi ya que siempre tengo ojeras :(
Laura G.
Graniteville, SC
Great concealer if you have dry skin. If you have normal to oily skin it will slip around. You will need to set it with a powder.
Leia J.
Essex
Review for: Light more...
Really easy to apply on however quite difficult to blend out. I don’t usually use stick concealers but liquid ones however I’m still indecisive whether I’m fully keen on this product. Does give full coverage but it separates after a while of wearing it and rubs off a bit. Other than that can’t really fault- quite affordable too.
Beniliz L.
Doral, FL
Me gustaría probar esta marca, he visto algunos reviews y me ha parecido excelente inclusive!
saskia f.
este corrector tambien puede tapar espinillas o puntos negros ?
Samantha H.
Nashville, TN
I just started using this, has anyone else had problems with dryness after using this product? Especially under eye area?