BY LAURA GELLER

Blonde The simplest brow solution ever! Define and; Tame features a unique, 360 degree click-pen with a brush that delivers a water-based gel to tame, define and set brows beautifully without flaking or hardening - all with a single sweep. The result is fuller looking, gorgeously groomed brows that frame your face for a naturally polished look. Define & Tame Brow Perfecting Gel, Blonde see more...

Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
Have you seen perfect brow?! Well buy this one and you will never regret it!It has a really long lasting effect! I bought it at my beauty store. It is a good alternative. The price is okay ! Has really good value to it and I would definitely buy again!!!
Carrie E.
Wellsboro, PA
Very good product, easy to use, and easy to take with me for touch ups - even though I haven't needed to touch up once its done originally. I really like how well the color blends.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
I got this in a Laura Geller kit. I didn't like the eyeshadow, blush or lipstick, but the mascara, eyebrow pencil and the eyeliner were fabulous. The eyeliner just ran out and I can't wait to get a replacement. I have never found an eyeliner that goes on so smoothly and doesn't wear off.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Excellent quality! Laura Geller is the real deal. Purchased at Ulta, great for filling in brows
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
I love this and it makes my eyes stay in place even when they dont want too and i love it.
Jenna H.
This is a pretty good gel, I do not think it is any better than drugstore options tho