BY LAURA GELLER

A concealer with serious skincare benefits Benefits: Erases skin imperfections and under-eye darkness. Provides a temporary line smoothing effect. Restores skin s youthful appearance. Helps minimize the depth of fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and eyes. Key ingredients: Tomato Extract - Helps smooth lines and wrinkles. Contains GABA , an effective amino acid known to relax lines and wrinkles and also a powerful anti-oxidant. Ceramide 2 - Helps repair skin s natural moisture barrier to maintain skin s essential moisture. Oligopeptides - Collagen stimulating peptide that helps firm skin and minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Laura s tip: "Always use on lines and wrinkles and watch as they seem to disappear." Creaseless Concealer, Light see more...

Rashee G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite or go to concealer but if I am ever in a pinch, I would pick this up. It definitely did not crease and stayed put but I was a little effy on the coverage. It didn't give me the look I always try to go for.
wanda f.
Rentz, GA
I tried it but I have dark under eye circles did not work for me. The feel was ok it covered blemishes
Emily W.
This is a pretty good concealer! It's a little drying and I still find myself wanting to set it, which is what it claims you shouldn't have to do. Laura Geller is expensive, so that's another factor. But it blends out well and has good coverage.
Massiel A.
Tulsa,oklahoma
I love me some great concealer !! Helps make my look for flawless and flirty for a great night out
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Is this really creaseless?