BY LAURA GELLER

Petal Get your fix of lush, happy color! This sophisticated cream blush creates a beautiful, natural flush. The rich hues glide over skin, leaving a healthy pop of color that dries to a lightweight, powdery finish. This emollient blush can be blended with fingertips to sculpt, highlight and color the cheeks. In shades to flatter all skin tones, these blush sticks capture that lit-from-within glow that reflects your happiest mood! Color Fix Blush Stick, Petal see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
Boston
I love this product and own it in the color "petal", a very soft light pink.  This blush is creamy and I like that I can apply it directly to the areas I want.  The color payoff is great and the stick lasts a very long time! It retails for about $18 or so.
Charlotte A.
Charlotte A.
Nice blush. Warm pretty shade and glides on nicely . my skin tone is light to medium so the color was perfect for me. I haven't really tried a stick blush untill I got this one. I really like it very easy to apply it glides right on if you want you can blend just a little with your hand. Totally recommended
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
I don't usually like blush in stick form, but this one is beautiful and glides on nicely. My friend own it and I tried it out and was pleasantly surprised! Beautiful warm shade too.
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
No suelo usar mucho rubores en este formato, pero este personalmente me gusto mucho, es cremoso , lo que hace que dure bastante tiempo en la piel, se me hace un poco dificil de difuminar , pero estoy buscando la herramienta perfecta, pero personalmente me gusto el producto.
Ree B.
Ree B.
Wellston, OH
Wondered if anyone knew if this was wheat/gluten free?