Laura Geller Beauty Color Drenched Lip Gloss - Color - Café Au Lait

by Laura Geller

A luxurious lip gloss that gives high shine Intensely pigmented for pure, saturated color Combines the richness of a lipstick with vinyl finish plus the softness of a gloss Loaded with a subtle coffee aroma to energize the senses Non-sticky &...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller Beauty Color Drenched Lip Gloss - Color - Café Au Lait!
2 years agoKerman, CA
beautiful color and shade. glides on nicely doesnt tug on the lip. comes in a variety of colors. cant complain very nice collection
2 years agoMorpeth, Lynemouth
My favourite lip product from laura geller it’s the most beautiful colour. This is in my top fir favourite shades ever. It also has a lovely smell to it and it feels so comfortable on the lips. I hope this is never discontinued.
2 years ago
Can we take a moment and just look at this chicc product the most luxury one ever cute ,beautiful,nice and amazing.In love