BY LAURA GELLER

Bursting with luxurious pigments, Color Drenched Lip Glosses leave lips-literally-drenched in color. Full-coverage, non-sticky formula with emollient oils and Vitamin E helps protect lips from environmental damage. Each shade is infused with a subtle coffee aroma and can be layered for a customized look. Color Drenched Lip Gloss, Melon Infusion see more...

• Is this gloss pigmented or is it just used on top of lips...1 Answers
  • Does this lip gloss make your lips stick together1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Cassandra L.
Columbus
Trusty, reliable and lovely. The gloss is perfectly thick but stays exactly where I want it. It didnt run into little upper lip crinkles and it srayed glossy for a long time.
Jennifer S.
I purchased a couple of these glosses, in the shades Cafe Au Lait and French Pressed Rose. I was seriously surprised at how opaque these are for being a gloss formula; they are extremely pigmented. I personally like more sheer formulas, so I tend to layer a more sheer gloss over these Laura Geller ones, but if you prefer a glossy formula with a lot of pigmentation, these are very nice. They have a slight sweet scent and taste, but nothing bad or overpowering. Obviously these are not going to have tremendous staying power because they're glosses and not matte liquid lipsticks, so they don't last a long time and reapplication is necessary throughout the day. But if you're used to lip glosses, that's pretty normal. Overall, these were the first Laura Geller products that I ever tried, and I'm very impressed. They're a little on the expensive side, but if you can get them on sale (I got them on a good sale for I think $6 or $7) I would definitely recommend trying these out.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
It was opaque as a formula, but I thought it was too sticky. It also has a vanilla scent that is kind of annoying if you're not into vanilla like me. I have French Press Rose, and even though I have heard others rave about it I will not try and find a color I like more or repurchase.
maria d.
carmel, IN
Review for: Brandy more...
UNIMPRESSED
Color is pretty, my problem lyes in formula.
Let me start by saying I'm not a huge gloss fan despite the fact that I'd really like to be.

But just like all the other glosses I've tried this one is sticky and gooey. On top of that, it smells horrible and tastes equally as bad.
sad cause it's not cheap.
Skip it, I'm sure you can find something Bonnie Bell that will have the same formula but at lease taste good.
I got this in French Pressed Rose, it was part of the So Scrumptious kit in Medium. It was a beautiful color, the texture was ok, BUT, it stinks!! It smells horrible, like it is trying to be food. I don't know what they were trying to accomplish with that scent/flavor, but they failed in a big way. If you're sensitive to smells and tastes in your lip products. PASS.
Joy P.
Laura geller is a great brand bought a set from northstroms and loved it. I did loose a couple items from the ocean set. This lipgloss and a dual brush all I have left. I only had it for 10 months and the expiration says 24 months. It smells so bad already and I may throw it out soon.. Laura Geller Beauty Color Drenched Lip Gloss
Hayley C.
Warner Robins, GA
Great lip gloss! The pigmentation is UNREAL! I also love that they're not sticky! The packaging is basic but I like the traditional doefoot applicator. It lasts a few hours before you have to reapply, shorter if you're eating and drinking.
Lauren G.
Review for: Berry Crush more...
This color is great. I'm not into wearing too much color on my lips but this is a mix between red and pink. Its not too bold. It stays in place without wearing a lip liner. I'm definitely going to start wearing this color more.
Katy B.
Moulton, AL
Review for: Milkshake more...
I wanted to love this lip gloss but the smell was revolting to me. It smelled like rotten chocolate. But to everyone else it was a vanilla scent. The formula was great and I didn't find it too sticky. Unfortunately I will have to avoid these die to the smell
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
Review for: Guava Delight more...
I love this color! It's a nice coral color, that I love, the gloss formula is a medium type, not too thick not to watery, just a tiny bit sticky, not bad though. Overall a decent gloss
Tiffany T.
Is this gloss pigmented or is it just used on top of lipstick
Tessa P.
Does this lip gloss make your lips stick together