Laura Geller Beauty Color Drenched Lip Gloss

by Laura Geller

Macy's: $19.00

Bursting with luxurious pigments, Color Drenched Lip Glosses leave lips-literally-drenched in color. Full-coverage, non-sticky formula with emollient oils and Vitamin E helps protect lips from environmental damage. Each shade is infused with a subtle coffee aroma and can be layered for a customized look. Color Drenched Lip Gloss, Melon Infusion

Is this gloss pigmented or is it just used on top of lipstick
Does this lip gloss make your lips stick together
Start your review of Laura Geller Beauty Color Drenched Lip Gloss!
7 months ago
Review for: Milkshake
The color of this lip gloss wad great but the smell and taste were absolutely horrid. I received this in a subscription box and would never buy it again regardless of how much I like the color. It was long lasting but again not for me and I wouldn't recommend this to my friends or family.
9 months agoIndependence, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Milkshake
I actually love love LOVE this lip gloss! I got a mini size in a set from QVC and ever since I got it I have a ton of these all stocked up at home! It’s my favorite gloss ever on top of or with no lipstick. I highly recommend!
3 years ago
I purchased a couple of these glosses, in the shades Cafe Au Lait and French Pressed Rose. I was seriously surprised at how opaque these are for being a gloss formula; they are extremely pigmented. I personally like more sheer formulas, so I tend to layer a more sheer gloss over these Laura Geller ones, but if you prefer a glossy formula with a lot of pigmentation, these are very nice. They have a slight sweet scent and taste, but nothing bad or overpowering. Obviously these are not going to have tremendous staying power because they're glosses and not matte liquid lipsticks, so they don't last a long time and reapplication is necessary throughout the day. But if you're used to lip glosses, that's pretty normal. Overall, these were the first Laura Geller products that I ever tried, and I'm very impressed. They're a little on the expensive side, but if you can get them on sale (I got them on a good sale for I think $6 or $7) I would definitely recommend trying these out.
a year agoCharlotte , NC
Laura Geller Beauty Color Drenched Lip Gloss uploaded by Nikki R.
Review for: Pink Lemonade, Other
For starters I'm not a lip gloss type of gal but I love the way this lip gloss looks on me! I found these super cheap so figured I'd give them a try and I'm sure glad I did. I have Pink Lemonade and Amaretto (my fav). I like how they glide on and color last a decent amount of time since it is a lip gloss and all. They are not super thick like most lip gloss which in my opinion is perfect. Oh and another thing is that they don't have a weird smell or anything. Definitely recommend this product to all my beauty junkies out there. null
3 years agoMiddleton, WI
Laura Geller Beauty Color Drenched Lip Gloss uploaded by Brittany J.
It was opaque as a formula, but I thought it was too sticky. It also has a vanilla scent that is kind of annoying if you're not into vanilla like me. I have French Press Rose, and even though I have heard others rave about it I will not try and find a color I like more or repurchase.
a year agoKansas City,MO
Purchased at: Sephora
Nice liploss. The color is amazing and isn't too pigmented witch I love. But this lipgloss is a little sticky so if you don't mind stickiness of this gloss than I would definitely recommend this.
a year agoColumbus
Trusty, reliable and lovely. The gloss is perfectly thick but stays exactly where I want it. It didnt run into little upper lip crinkles and it srayed glossy for a long time.
4 years agocarmel, IN
Review for: Brandy
UNIMPRESSED Color is pretty, my problem lyes in formula. Let me start by saying I'm not a huge gloss fan despite the fact that I'd really like to be. But just like all the other glosses I've tried this one is sticky and gooey. On top of that, it smells horrible and tastes equally as bad. sad cause it's not cheap. Skip it, I'm sure you can find something Bonnie Bell that will have the same formula but at lease taste good.
3 years ago
I got this in French Pressed Rose, it was part of the So Scrumptious kit in Medium. It was a beautiful color, the texture was ok, BUT, it stinks!! It smells horrible, like it is trying to be food. I don't know what they were trying to accomplish with that scent/flavor, but they failed in a big way. If you're sensitive to smells and tastes in your lip products. PASS.
2 years ago
Laura Geller Beauty Color Drenched Lip Gloss uploaded by Joy P.
Laura geller is a great brand bought a set from northstroms and loved it. I did loose a couple items from the ocean set. This lipgloss and a dual brush all I have left. I only had it for 10 months and the expiration says 24 months. It smells so bad already and I may throw it out soon.. Laura Geller Beauty Color Drenched Lip Gloss