BY LAURA GELLER

What it is: A limited-edition eyeshadow palette with four brand new shades in a mix of shimmering neutrals, iridescent hues and rich, molten metallics. What it does: These intergalactic shades were hand-selected to complement each other and your face for a look that truly pops. The perfect mix of glistening subdued shades and rich, moonlit hues create a starstruck eye that's bound to turn heads. Each shade goes on silky and creamy and has anti-aging and antioxidant properties, too. Shades include:- Galactic Glitz (smoky purple-grey with multicolor sparkle)- Drops of Jupiter (metallic rosy lavender with silver sparkle)- Stardust (glistening champange nude)- Moonlight (iridescent opal white)How to use: Light up your lids with one stroke of celestial luminosity, or layer the silky shades for an otherworldly intensity. Style Name: Laura Geller Beauty Celestial Bliss Hi-Def Eyeshadow Palette (Limited Edition). Style Number: 5549003. Available in stores.

Laura Geller Beauty Celestial Bliss Hi-Def Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Best eye palette ever so pigmented and beautiful on the skin i will buy these over and over again" in 6 reviews
  • "gorgeous colors. they are glittery and it's made for those who look for dramatic touch i totally recommend it." in 3 reviews
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These 4 eyeshadow shades are so pretty! I literally love all of laura gellers makeup products. Her highlighters are one of my most favorite highlighters. All of her eyeshadows are so pigmented and pretty
Maddie G.
Bartonville, IL
Such a cool idea for the transformer shade. You get 3 new shades along with the 4 original when you use the transformer shade on top of the other colors and turn them into a cool metallic!
Evelyn H.
HOUSTON, TX
This eyeshadows are so cuteee you can mix them to create different colors and I think it’s easy to apply you can also use it has an highlight with let you have a shimmering highlight I’ll record you to buy it :)
Alexa B.
Ewing , NJ
Loved this product! 100% would recommend to anyone and this product is DEFINETLY worth the money. I use this everytime I wanna feel extra out together. The quality is unbeatable and will for sure be purchasing again when I run out!
Brittany B.
Prospect, CT
I found this gem just browsing around Ulta. It's not normally something I would gravitate to but I'm so glad I picked it up! I'm so obsessed with this little palette already. Each shade is so pigmented and sparkly and does not have that much fallout!
Toni G.
South Holland, IL
Very gentle on my skin! I would recommend this product to all my friends! I love all the colors they provide in case you have a last minute meeting or a hot date on Friday night this is the way to go. M.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick
Sara M.
Buchanan, GA
Amazing.....100 percent absolutely amazing. I love it. It's definitely worth the money. Beautiful... just beautiful. I can't express how much i love this product. 💜💜💟💟. I love this product and the brand. Amazing.....100 percent absolutely amazing. I love it. It's definitely worth the money. Beautiful... just beautiful. I can't express how much i love this product. 💜💜💟💟. I love this brand and especially the product. 😍😍
Chantelle H.
I adore Laura eye shadow pallete it has an amazing white to highlight the inner eyes and below the eyebrow than the brown has some shimmer and looks great
Kat M.
Sebring, FL
Is this product even worth my money? Does this product give good results? The colors seem beautiful but does this product earn the value its set at?
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
GORGEOUS. not a LG fan at all but this tiny palate had me shook. i love the glitter shades so so so much, if you are a glitter gal, check this out!
Tiffany H.
Does ulta sell this?
Cassie W.
How is the pigmentation?
🌙 S.
Adelaide
This looks so beautiful. I have never heard of this palette is it good?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you love this very small eyes palette?😅
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
Are these cool or warm undertones?