Laura Geller Beauty CC Creme Compact Color Correcting Swirl Foundation SPF 25 with Sponge uploaded by Amber R.

BY LAURA GELLER

Meet the next generation of anti-aging compact creme foundation! Weightless and ultra-creamy formula covers with a color-correcting peach swirl to even out the complexion of the skin, prevent lines and wrinkles, and conceal sun spots. Anti-aging dermal peptides help to improve skin structure and stimulate collagen production while keeping the skin hydrated. Conditioning Vitamin Complex and SPF25 Broad Spectrum Sun Protection guard against sun damage. Key Ingredients: Vitamin Complex - Strengthens the natural protection of the skin see more...

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Other
I went with the light because it seemed like it was a very warm tone judging by photos but it ended up being a little too light for me when applied too thick so what I do is I apply it with a brush instead and only in the areas where I experience redness. By the time I add my second layer of foundation or powder it evens everything outs and blends nicely. I don't like that the compact doesn't lock into place because when I put it at an angle to look in the mirror sometimes the sponge falls out.

Another thing I have a slight issue with is that I think one of the SPF ingredients has a strange reaction with my skin. After I apply it within a few minutes I feel a strange warm sensation on my cheeks. After I let it bake a while the sensation goes away and everything is fine. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this.

In any case I would purchase again but next time I will go with medium.
Jennifer M.
Manchester, CT
Review for: Laura Geller Cc Creme Color Correcting Swirl Foundation SPF 25
I use this when I have some where to go other than work. I pair it with the bb cream. it comes with a sponge as well. I love how my skin looks flawless.
Melanie M.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Laura Geller Cc Creme Color Correcting Swirl Foundation SPF 25
I actually bought my friend this she's a bit darker thank medium and it goes great with her skin tone
Amber R.
Teignmouth, Devon
Review for: Medium
Didnt expect much from a compact foundation but its so beautiful! Smooth airbrushed effect, it applies like velvet with my foundation brush. I found the sponge pretty useless but thats no issue for me. It balanced and brightens your skintone so well. I love it!
Pia  H.