BY LAURA GELLER

Liquid light for the face and decollete Laura says: "If I could, I would live my entire life in the flattering glow of candlelight.  But I can t. That s why I created Liquid Candlelight. It s like bathing your skin in the best possible light. This sheer, light-reflective formula chases shadows and blurs away little lines and flaws. So your skin will look younger, fresher, firmer. I love to use it in my Studio for the way it instantly brightens every face it touches. There are so many ways to use this versatile glow. Mix it with your moisturizer or blend it into foundation for a subtle, all-over sheen. Or stroke some on after your makeup to highlight your eyes, cheekbones or decollete wherever sun or moonbeams would strike." Benefits: see more...

• Is this a good foundation I could use?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new highlighter for months. I h...1 Answers
cydney h.
Columbus, GA
I'm in love with this product!! I use it all the time. As a dancer who's always performing on stage it's be Etty important to me to have a good face product that makes my face glow on the stage. I always apply it as beautiful, shimmery light weight highlight. This really does the trick!
Nicole O.
Sioux Falls, SD
The first time I used this I put it all over my face and hated it. It's super shimmery. Then I tried using it just on my cheekbones and now I have fallen in love. And you only need to apply a little bit, so it will probably expire before you use it all.
Jessica J.
Westerly, RI
Love anything and everything Laura Geller!!! its a thick makeup so a little goes a looooooong way! lasts for ever! easy to apply and looks fab!!
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvvvve thissssss productttt ,,,,,,, I use allll theeeee tiiime and it'ssss Realllyyyy goood. You can buy it from everywhere.
Taylor M.
Lees summit, MO
This stuff is heaven. Seriously. I use it daily. It's not too thick and is buildable. That's my fav part.
Stephanie O.
Buckhannon, WV
I have been looking for a new highlighter for months. I have normal skin but it gets dry once a month during my cycle. The corners of my eyes are red and it is hard to find a highlighter or concealer to stay all day. I have read great reviews. Just want to know from any of you if it is worth the price.
Leslie F.
Cheyenne
Is this a good foundation I could use?