Laura Geller Beauty Brow Marker uploaded by Jessica T.Laura Geller Beauty Brow Marker uploaded by Georgia D.

BY LAURA GELLER

I am so excited about my innovative Brow Marker.   As a makeup artist seeing clients in my studio, brows are one of the most overlooked features of the face, as well as one of the most misunderstood.  As we age, eyebrows start to diminish, making us look older than we want to be perceived. I have been determined to create the perfect brow product for women of all ages and with all brow concerns.  This unique pen took 2 years of development to create both an innovative formula and applicator so every woman can create professional results with every use. With the introduction of Brow Marker I have met my objectives for a brow product that is effortless to apply.  The soft-tipped, marker inspired applicator makes it easy to be exact with your strokes while drying quickly and lasting for hours.  Use the pen to create any brow shape or size in addition to serving see more...

• How much is it? I'm seeing all of these great reviews and...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge easily?2 Answers
Maria C.
Jacksonville, FL
I've had this for years now and still have the first one I've bought. I've tried sooooo many others but keep coming back to this one.. This in my opinion beats Tarte, Too Faced, Stila,MAC, BH Cosmetics and a lotttt of others I've tried... it does also have the holding power that's needed to get you thru a humid hot FL day. I luv this product. Just make sure you get your right color or better yet I'd get two to make (no brows like mine) even more believable... :) but honestly I got a lil too light color and it still works out just fine. Hope it helps my 'Want to have lovely brows-ladies' out there!
Dani H.
I adore this product! It looks so good without going overboard. You can get fine hairs or general color. It isn't overwhelming like some colors can be. It's quite expensive and I wouldn't use it every day for that reason. It's also waterproof once it dries! Everyone needs that!
pahoua y.
Fresno, CA
With the felt tip marker i could definitely use it because I've been struggling on trying to make my brows to the desire angle i want but i always messed up and start over again. so with the Laura Geller Beauty Brow it would definitely help me a lot .
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I have been using Laura's Beauty Brow Marker for about 4 years now and love it. It goes on so easy and looks very natural. I use the Taupe and it matches perfectly with my darker eyebrows and blonde hair. It is so easy to use and stays on all da y.
maisa s.
I am so excited about my innovative Brow Marker. As a makeup artist seeing clients in my studio, brows are one of the most overlooked features of the face, as well as one of the most misunderstood. As we age, eyebrows start to diminish, making us look older than we want to be perceived. I have been determined to create the perfect brow product for women of all ages and with all brow concerns.
Michaela V.
Tacoma, WA
I would have never thought to use a marker for my brows but this is great for a bold yet pretty brow.
Rosemary H.
I kind of like this i do prefer eyebrow powders or gel tho it it weird to have full control
Beisnel V.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Mayar D.
I love this product because it is such an easy product to put on and it looks like it is your real eyebrow , it does not look fake if you use it the right way, it is affordable and everyone I recommend it to always loves it. You can find it in drugstore
Pia  H.
He soft-tipped, marker inspired applicator makes it easy to be exact with your strokes while drying quickly and lasting for hours.
jess p.
Does this smudge easily?
Mikayla H.
Cedar Hill, TX
How much is it? I'm seeing all of these great reviews and the price must be high for a product this good