BY LAURA GELLER

the ultimate color corrective baked blush Laura says: "I love this new shade - just the right flush of color. Like the other shades of Blush-n-Brighten, this extraordinary formula is the result of an exclusive, labor intensive process developed and produced in Italy. The process begins with a multi-color infused liquid that transforms into a rich creamy powder after baking 24 hours in a terracotta pan. As a result, the powder delivers more than any ordinary powder...exceptional luminosity and color." Benefits: Shade and formula work for everyone. Plush tones of pink, berry, cream and gold are blended for the perfect shade of color. Gives skin a smooth, even, natural glow. Blends. see more...

• I've been looking for a new bronzer and love this product...2 Answers
  • How does this work on medium to deep skin tones? Id love ...2 Answers
  • I've been looking to purchase some new bronzes, and wante...4 Answers
Laura Geller Beauty Blush-n-Brighten Compact
  • "i have this blush in tropic hues and it's the perfect summer blush. i've had it for over a year and still have plenty of product left in the pot. the pink has a beautiful highlighting shimmer that doesn't come off too glittery or young. it adds a cute blushed look with a highlight effect!" in 8 reviews
  • "Long lasting stay on all day beautiful color, it makes your skin look glowing and like you didnt cake on blush" in 2 reviews
  • "I wear this daily and it looks great on top of LG swirl blush." in 1 review
  • "I love this blush, I got a sample in a birchbox and it lasted forever, then I bought a full size one and it's lasted months." in 1 review
  • "it lasted forever and made my fair skin glow perfectly pink in the right places." in 1 review
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Other more...
I got the blush in full size in this months boxycharm. The color I received is topical hues and it's a nice shade of warm pink with a blend of other tones as well as some shimmer. I really don't use blush all too often but this one is actually very nice. The pigment is great and the color goes well on light to medium skin tones. It's got a very glam feel to it and the formula appears to be of very good quality. It doesn't have a dry cakey feel to it. It also applies very well using a good quality brush. The brush picks up the light powdery product quite easily.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Review for: Fair more...
Love Laura Geller products and this one is one of my favorites. I love the combination of the blush with the highlight aspect of it. Essentially it’s two products in one. I bought this at Ulta for$28 and its worth every penny. I don’t wear bronzer products, I am very pale and this gives me that pop of
Color with the illuminating benefits as well. Leaves my complexion looking radiant and I will repurchase it.
Mitzy G.
Pomona
Review for: Blush-N-Brighten Berry more...
Love this stuff! It’s the perfect blush it’s very pigmented so a little goes a long way it also has a bit of shimmer in it so if you’re not into that best not purchase it I would definitely buy again
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
This huge compact mirror and blush n brighten set in tropic hue is gorgeous! Literally just opened it from my Boxycharm! Cant wait to use. I swatched it and its just do beautiful
Kelly B.
byfield
Review for: Blush-N-Brighten Berry more...
I love this blush, but the problem is it is very pigmented for me and you need to blend it out nicely or else it will look weird on the skin but once you do it looks so great, I would buy this again
Raven R.
I have this in the shade Pink Buttercream and it is hands down the best blush I've ever had on my face!! I have struggled with blush colors for awhile but after the first swipe my jaw hit the floor!! I've never had a blush look so perfect on me.

I've always been more fond of matte blushes so I was hesitant, there's a lot of illumination in this blush. However I'm so completely in love. I don't even use a highlighter when I wear this blush. Making my makeup routine that much quicker.

Love love ❤️
Darcy H.
Dalhart , Tx
I love this blush it is absolutely gorgeous. This blush is the perfect color for your cheekbones, and gives you that Medium look. The color is not too pink, and it's not too brown, it's the perfect in between. This is a little pricey but it's worth it, I would definitely recommend this product.
Amber H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is my favorite summer blush/ bronzer! I got it in a birchbox a loooong time ago and fell in love. This was my first Laura geller product and have since purchased several of her items that I have fallen in love with! This is the perfect warm bronzer with just enough sparkle that's perfect in the sun which is why it's my summer bronzer. LOVE IT!!!
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I have this blush in Tropic Hues and it's the perfect summer blush. I've had it for over a year and still have plenty of product left in the pot. The pink has a beautiful highlighting shimmer that doesn't come off too glittery or young. It adds a cute blushed look with a highlight effect!
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
I absolutely love less blush and would recommend it to anyone! It is the perfect shade and it certainly gives a bit of a sheen in a bit of bronze at the same time. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Many N.
I've been looking to purchase some new bronzes, and wanted to know how this one is. Does it turn orange or is it true to color ?
Sophiee S.
Miami, Florida
How does this work on medium to deep skin tones? Id love to know
Angela L.
Pennsburg, PA
I've been looking for a new bronzer and love this product line. I was wondering if this bronzer seems natural looking or makes you look like you went out of your way to put bronzer on.
Sony I.
How would this look on someone with tanner skin? Is it a more bronzing product or shimmery? Thanks!
Sky B.
Does this bronzer keep your skin hydrated or oily?

back