BY LAURA GELLER #60 in Powder Foundation

Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation is a unique baked powder that can be used on its own or combined with your favorite base product for a flawless finish. It's designed with swirls of soft tan and cream and also features a luxuriously smooth, silky texture that helps offset ruddiness while brightening sallow tones and balancing most complexions. Its formula is also loaded with the age-fighting, antioxidant protection of centella asiatica and white tea. How to use: Use all over your face in place of foundation or with your favorite base for a healthy, even glow. Color(s): deep, fair, golden medium, light, medium, porcelain, sand, tan, toffee. Brand: LAURA GELLER BEAUTY. Style Name: Laura Geller Beauty 'Balance-n-Brighten' Baked Color Correcting Foundation. Style Number: 638592. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Heather N.
Monroe
I have been using Laura Gellar beauty products for about 6 years now. It is my daily go-to especially if I'm in the mood for natural, no fuss makeup style!

I LOVE this line. The baked is prefect for my sometimes oily but also eczema prone face!
GREAT for my sensitive skin. I can wear it daily without fear of breakouts from too much makeup use.

Works and looks so flawless & SMOOTH! I'm in my late 30s and my "fine lines" are starting to show more & more! So, I have to be careful with what products I use to not show my age 😂. This makeup does not settle in lines. You can literally apply it without a mirror, in the dark, in the car, on a plane without any worry it will not look good. It's the easiest makeup to apply and because of the marble design it blends without ANY EFFORT. It even skin tones and hides blemishes well without FEELING like you're wearing makeup. It lasts most the day but you may have to touch it up depending on how active you are.

I use the primer, concealers (THE BEST EVER), the foundation & little bit goes a LONG way! You get a TON Of product that lasts me about 6-9 months depending on if i use it every day or just 3-4 days a week. I also use blushes, eyeshadows and lip products.

The foundation brush!!!! Love!
Shown (what i travel with)
Concealer:light
Primer:spackle primer
Liquid Foundation: fair
Powder foundation: porcelain
Blush: tropics hues (my FAVE)
LIPS:PINOT NOIR (It goes EVERYWHERE with me)

Amazing brand. Love Laura Gellar products!
Lori M.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Light more...
I never thought I would happily review a powder foundation. I am glad to say I was wrong! This foundation gives me a very full coverage and all over color that is just GORGEOUS! I will say I use a LOT of this product to make a full coverage happen, plus Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-up Primer but I get the job done! Add her baked blush with shimmer and shimmer shadows and I have a glowy look all day! I always finish with Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray so it lasts till the evening! Highly recommend for light weight yet full coverage!
Lori L.
Review for: Light more...
I got this in a two-pack of the foundation and blush/bronzer for $36. The packaging is very nice with a half window to see which product you picked up and then on the inside a half mirror. I find the mirror to be worthless as it is too small to give me any real view. The foundation is a nice texture and you can build up coverage. But understand as you build coverage it seems to build color as wellThere is lots of fall out with this foundation, so don't take your brush from pan to face unless you want a serious brown spot, although it does blend out pretty well. One of my chief complaints is it acted more like a bronzer than a foundation because even with the lightest color it still changed my skin tone, which I don't like. So I no longer use it as my foundation, but as a light dusting to set my face. And when I say light. I mean very light hand barely touching the face. The formula is good and if you can get it in the two pack with the bronze-n-brighten, it's worth it if you like powdered foundations. Laura Geller Beauty 'Balance-n-Brighten' Baked Color Correcting Foundation
Nicole T.
Macomb
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars. I just ordered more yesterday! I have terrible oily skin and have a hard time making my skin look even and matching the right color. This foundation makes it fool proof. It goes on soooo easy, it gives me an amazing matte medium coverage. It balances out my skin tone for a more even look. I highly recommend if you have oily or combination skin, you’re a makeup beginner, or you have uneven skin tone.
Lexie C.
Swartz Creek
Review for: Other more...
I use this in the shade medium. I like to wear this over top of my liquid foundations because it feels lightweight and doesn’t make me feel like a cake like translucent powders tend to do (I have very dry skin). I truly believe this is a color correcting foundation because the different colored parts of my face start to blend in more with this foundation if I were to just use it alone. Highly recommend.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Other more...
This is a staple in my routine. I use it nearly every time I apply make up to set my liquid foundation. I actually like this more than the hourglass ambient lighting powder (gasp!!). It adds the perfect amount of lit from within glow and sets my make up perfectly by adding just a touch more coverage. I don’t have an opinion on this as a stand alone foundation though.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Review for: Light more...
Best powder foundation Ive ever used and Ive already repurchased (hot tip: it seems to always be half off during Ulta's semiannual sale) it applies and blends like a dream with my Real Techniques foundation brush. I actually have two colors: Medium for summer/when I have a tan, and Light for my untanned winter skin. I wish that there was a light-medium shade because the Light is just a tad too light for me but I can easily warm up my complexion with bronzer so its not a dealbreaker. Staying power is awesome. This gives me enough coverage for my light makeup look for work, is very buildable, and I can also use it to set my liquid foundations and bb creams. I do get a tad bit oily by the end of the day but nothing crazy.
Adrienne P.
Byron, NY
I will forever love this product and it will always be a go to. Since this product is pricey, I usually wait until I find a makeup set with products I like in it. Even then, you can get one of those sets on sale for $30. I use this product on top of my foundation instead of translucent powder. It gives me a nice color and an airbrushed look.
Ashley
A friend at work introduced me to this product. Well needless to say I now have a stock pile!!! Enough to last me a year! I am mixed so my face literally has 3 very different shades. Everything I have ever used is either to light or to Orange or way to dark. But not this it's literally smart make up it cover my lighter shades and darker shades into one amazing skin tone. Very little foundation cover a lot of area it's very light weight and it last!! Don't worry ab it getting on you clothing or rubbing of when your face is touched. This make up is the best thing to hit the foundation world. I bought my sister,mom and step mom one just so they would see how truly amazing it is!!!! I recomind this to every woman out there. You won't b disappointed.
Mandy W.
Review for: Light more...
This product isn’t horrible or great. The coverage is quite light, almost barely there, so I prefer to use this to set my foundation rather than alone. I haven’t used this for a long time so maybe I need to experiment more. I’ve heard great reviews from other people so maybe I’ll like it the more I use it.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Is this a matte or glow finish?
Raven R.
I'm 40, have combo to oily skin and some moderate hyper pigmentation on my cheeks. Would this cover the hyper pigmentation? I really love the other Laura Geller products I have but have seen mixed review/demos of this regarding coverage. Thank you.