Laura Geller Beauty Baked Sculpting Bronzer uploaded by VT♡ T.Laura Geller Beauty Baked Sculpting Bronzer uploaded by VT♡ T.Laura Geller Beauty Baked Sculpting Bronzer uploaded by Erica M.

BY LAURA GELLER

Regular/Tan: Vanilla, deep tan, medium golden bronze Laura and her Italian artisans came up with the idea of splicing three luscious stripes of bronzer, contour and highlighter over a terracotta pan, and then baking it for a good 24 hours, creating a unique dome of silky powder: Baked Sculpting Bronzer. You ll love how one compact can house three of the smoothest and most luxurious pigments that sculpt, bronze and highlight the face. The 3-in-1 palette features sateen textures, providing the perfect amount of shimmer without looking too sparkly. The warm bronze hues that create a sun-kissed look in seconds, and the creamy, powder highlighter that lights up your face. Blend two shades for a truly customized look, or swirl all three together for an amazing, all-over glow. Baked Sculpting Bronzer is paraben-free and see more...

Logan J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this
My mom would always buy a tooshie load of Laura Geller products from qvc or hsn otherwise id have never heard of it.
This is a solid line and the balance and brighten is nice it's buildable and doesn't make your face look dirty in different lighting unless you put way too much (which I often do)
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Love the Laura Gellar Baked make up! It is more pigmented than a lot if other baked products I've tried. It is shimmery and well made. I like to use the two lighter colors to highlight sometimes too! It goes great over a primer without caking.
BLUSH Z.
Review for: Medium/Tan more...
This baked bronzer makes me feel and look like a Goddess! Very easy to blend and great color for my brown skin. Good on tan skin and brown skin and it is buildable with other shimmers. I would recommend this indeed
Gaila B.
Review for: Porcelain/Fair more...
Just purchased this after I've been using benefits hoola blush because I wanted to try something new with a little more shine. The lady at ulta sold me on this and I have been happy with it since. The brush that comes with it is ok, but u can use this for contouring as well. I really love the color tones and highlighter you can apply separately or swirl together.
VT♡ T.
Aldershot , Hampshire
Review for: Medium/Tan more...
The best bronzer I’ve used in a long time on my third one as you can see in the photo it’s well used, it blends so well and it’s a perfect shade for my skin tone I also use my finger on the ‘highlight’ or the lighter shade and place along my cheek bones and it really defines them the brush that comes with it is also fantastic, overall thoughts I hope this one doesn’t disappear as it’s a favourite in my make up bag
Victoria S.
Derby Road, Nottingham
I love this as a bronzer. I wouldn't use it to "sculpt" as it's very shimmery and very warm but I love it as bronzer. I don't really use the highlight portion although it is quite pretty too, just not blinding enough for me. But I use this bronzer almost every day especially in summer!
Jessica W.
Lalleford road, Luton
Review for: Medium/Tan more...
I use all 3 shades together , I cannot live without this bronzer it gives such a glowing bronzed look to the face