BY LAURA GELLER

the eyes have it! Laura says: "Treat your eyes to the best baked goods around with my latest baked eyeshadow shades. Made for me exclusively in Italy, no two products are exactly alike - just like the girls who wear them! That s because this complex formula starts out as a color infused liquid which is then poured into individual terracotta pans. These pans are then baked for 24 hours resulting in silky, long-lasting products that allow the skin to radiate a lively and luscious glow and works for women of every skin tone and shade." Laura has created six new shades of ultra-wearable Baked Marble Eyeshadow powders that deliver unique, multi-dimensional colors that mimic the nuances seen in smooth, young skin. What clients would love these new shadows? Those looking for the beauty of baked - now for the eyes. Any client looking for a new eyeshadow in a contemporary, weara see more...

Laura Geller Beauty Baked Marble Eyeshadow
  • "Great pigmentation and lasts a long time over eyeshadow primer. " in 1 review
  • "I really love these eyeshadows because you can get a lot of different colors out of one compact." in 1 review
  • "They have the perfect saturation of color and look great on my skin tone (light olive)!" in 1 review
  • "I have a couple of these, and they swatch nicely but don't last long on the lid." in 1 review
  • "Laura Geller baked anything in my opinion is usually amazing and I can vouch that this eye shadow was!" in 1 review
Patricia R.
Richmond
Love her eyeshades. I had collected about thirty of these before I decided to share with others. Beautiful colors, goes on easily and pigmented. Worth the splurge.
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
I really love these eyeshadows because you can get a lot of different colors out of one compact. You can also swirl them together to create new shades. It can be used dry or with a wet brush for a more foiled look. The marbled look transfers to the lid so it creates a unique look that I haven't seen with other products. Like the rest of Laura Geller's products, a little goes a long way!
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
This is a great shadow for almost any skin tone, and eye color. It has a dual color quality that shimmers with a beautiful bronzing gold, and flickers of pink undertones throughout when used with dry brush application, and also can offer a more solid tone of either color if applied with a wet brush.
Jennifer G.
Needles, CA
I have yet to be disappointed by any laura geller product, the marble shadows are beautiful and can be used wet or dry. If you use a smaller brush you can isolate the colors and use them as eyeliners too.
Brooke W.
Grand rapids, MI
I received a baked eyeshadow In a kit around Christmastime. I don't use it very often because I wasn't impressed too much, but the quality of the product was good.
Michelle F.
Laura Geller baked anything in my opinion is usually amazing and I can vouch that this eye shadow was! You can use it wet or dry and either way it provides great pigmentation.
Monique S.
San Diego, CA
LOVE Laura Geller Baked products! They have the perfect saturation of color and look great on my skin tone (light olive)! They are long lasting and awesome!
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have a couple of these, and they swatch nicely but don't last long on the lid. They aren't as pigmented as much cheaper baked products either.
Mayra G.
This are ok. they don't last long on the lid, even though they swatch pretty. i used them on top of other shadows.
Brittany Z.
Wallingford, CT
Received this in a sample box. I love it! Great pigmentation and lasts a long time over eyeshadow primer.