by Laura Geller

The next generation of Baked, now in a full-coverage liquid formula! Loose pigments are coated in Almond Oil, then baked in Italy on terracotta tiles to create perfect spheres of color that lay evenly on skin. Blended with skin-loving, moisturizing ingredients, this foundation delivers weightless, creamy color correction with a natural skin finish. The long-wearing, streak- free formula leaves skin glowing and healthy looking - like radiance in a bottle! Liquid Radiance Foundation With Color Correcting Pigments, Porcelain

Does this contain silicones?
Does this one item work to cover dark spots, light spot scarring and redness?
Does this foundation have good coverage throughout the day? Most foundations I've tried tend to sweat off half or 1/4th of the day through. I want a better foundation but don't know it this is the one or not
Start your review of Laura Geller Beauty Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation With Color Correcting Pigments!
2,022 reviews
Review for: Light
 I applied  a pump of this Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation with color correcting pigments  I had a flawless face in about a minute! The Baked  Liquid Radiance Foundation just glides on and doesn't tug your skin when using the brush but then just hours later it was sliding off my skin! I am not sure what is going on with the Laura Geller brand but I am not going back!
babylon, NY
When I use this foundation I don’t do anything else to color correct and it does the trick. It’s a little pricey but it applies super well and will last a while. I have keratosis Polaris so I have some redness on my face and this foundation gives my skin a balanced tone.
fountain valley CA
Review for: Medium, Light
this product is pretty good. Sometimes I feel like it's a little thick. But it does get the job done and it's easy to use. I think that it is worth the price. But I use mine not too often so it does last me a long time and makes it worth it for me
Placentia, CA
This product is okay. I didn’t find it MINDBLOWING. Something really has to wow me if I spend some money on it and this just wasn’t it. Didn’t think it corrected any of my dark spots which is why I got it. Won’t be getting it again
Review for: Medium
Love this! One of the products that you definitely need! Works perfect in my makeup routine! 100% recommend and I will continue to use this product and totally buy it again! Lasts so long!
Portland, OR
Review for: Sand, Light
EDIT: old review, product is no longer available to buy. I don’t hate it, but I don’t love it. The packaging is beautiful but I’m super disappointed for this being my first time trying a foundation from this brand. First of all this shade “light” is super orange, the coverage is light, and it’s giving me a super dewy look which I’m not a fan of. I will be following up with a matte powder to help it look somewhat better and adding a drugstore foundation on top to get fuller coverage. I would not repurchase, it’s not the worst I’ve ever tried but no where near the best either.
Fort Gay, WV
Review for: Golden Medium
Well I can’t say I had ever had any bad products from Laura Geller . This one is Awesome ! As we age and get color from the sun we get those awful brown spots and other undesirable things , the foundation works well blends in for a ver nice not caked look , and feels light and refreshing on the only improvement is they could have made the color last longer and little more coverage . It’s a great price it’s nice wear for the daytime look oh it seems to improve my skin texture that I really like . You won’t be disappointed in the product or most of their products.
lynwood
Review for: Medium
I really enjoyed his primary because it gives me a nice texture it helps for dry skin I do recommend it for anyone who is trying to look for a new foundation I would personally use this one
Conway, AR
Laura Geller Beauty Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation With Color Correcting Pigments uploaded by Wendy H.
I have been searching forever for a great full coverage foundation that helps control the redness on my face. I finally found this Laura Geller Baked Liquid radiance foundation at my local Ulta store and decided to give it a try. I love that this product gives me full coverage with the color correction and it wears all day! Does not feel thick and cakey on my face and does not turn orange as the day goes on. It does sell for approximately $40 a bottle, but a little of this product goes a long way and you can usually catch it on sale.
Florence, KY
Review for: Medium
This foundation is pretty amazing! It doesn’t give off a ‘cake face’ look, but it definitely covers most imperfections and discoloration! I haven’t grabbed for this product recently because I found better drug store foundations that are more affordable for me personally! But overall it was a hit and I’ll have to put it to the test sometime soon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...