Laura Geller Beauty Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation With Color Correcting Pigments
9 colors available

BY LAURA GELLER #31 in Color Correcting

The next generation of Baked, now in a full-coverage liquid formula! Loose pigments are coated in Almond Oil, then baked in Italy on terracotta tiles to create perfect spheres of color that lay evenly on skin. Blended with skin-loving, moisturizing ingredients, this foundation delivers weightless, creamy color correction with a natural skin finish. The long-wearing, streak- free formula leaves skin glowing and healthy looking - like radiance in a bottle! Liquid Radiance Foundation With Color Correcting Pigments, Porcelain see more...

• Does this one item work to cover dark spots, light spot scarring an...1 Answers
  • Does this foundation have good coverage throughout the day? Most fo...2 Answers
  • How good is this with dry skin? I do have some acne but I am mostly...2 Answers
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
The baked radiance in this foundation is mainly directed towards people with dry skin because it does leave off a sort of dewy look to it. I have really dry skin so this foundation leaves a beautiful glow on my face that I couldn't have seen otherwise. This foundation is very lightweight, I hardly remember that its there. And not only that but it has full coverage to my face! The only con to this foundation would be that the skin tone "porcelain" is a little too yellow for me but looks great in the sun! I'm a little sad to see not many people give this 5 stars, but again, if you have oily or combination skin, this foundation may not be best for you.
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Milledgeville, GA
This foundation is beautiful. It's a light to medium coverage and it is very glowy. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this for oily or combo skin, but honestly it will be fine if you set it with a matte powder! I also really love the color selection. I'm in the shade porcelain, which is the lightest shade and it's a little warm but it is still a great match for my skin tone. It's on the cheaper side of high end foundations, and I think it's totally worth the price!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I am so pleasantly pleased with this foundation! I have combination skin and have been searching for a foundation that would give me full coverage without being cakey or weighing down my face and this is it! I am very very fair and the porcelain is a little bit dark on my skin tone but is working great for Summer! This is definitely my new go to, the pump top is great too!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Hopkinton, MA
Review for: Tan
Really love the coverage and finish. It gives medium to full coverage while still looking dewy and natural, but WARNING it causes flashback!!! I think you could get a lot of other foundations for the same price without the flashback. Do NOT use this for any special occasions, but it is great for everyday foundation with no pictures!
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , NC
Review for: Medium
This is actually my first purchased foundation but so far, I love it. it gives me a nice, polished, and flawless finish. It stays in place all day, even on hot ones, and doesn't give me an unnatural look.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Statesboro, GA
I like this foundation okay. It's not my absolute favorite, but it works. I have oily skin, and it pretty much stays in place as long as I set it.
Kelli T.
Kelli T.
National Park, NJ
The formula itself is a good quality. The product is very full coverage. But I am extremely pale and this oxidizes so much.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Review for: Golden Medium
Very nice wearing foundation, leaves you with a mild glow. I'd say medium coverage and very natural looking. Long wearing
jade R.
jade R.
Detroit, MI
Absolutely one of my favorite foundations of all time!! I SWEAR by this foundation! I have very oily skin, and this product is just perfect for that, along with the color creation that is well needed, and appreciated. It glides onto the skin very well, while lasting as long as you will ever need it to! It also gives your skin a nice radiant glow, while not making your skin paper oil. I have also noticed, that unlike other brands of foundation, i don't crease at all! For me that is a game changer!
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
I have been searching forever for a great full coverage foundation that helps control the redness on my face. I finally found this Laura Geller Baked Liquid radiance foundation at my local Ulta store and decided to give it a try. I love that this product gives me full coverage with the color correction and it wears all day! Does not feel thick and cakey on my face and does not turn orange as the day goes on. It does sell for approximately $40 a bottle, but a little of this product goes a long way and you can usually catch it on sale.
Betsy A.
Betsy A.
Joliet , IL
How good is this with dry skin? I do have some acne but I am mostly dry all over does this have full coverage & does it last thru out the day?
Claire L.
Claire L.
Dothan, AL
Does this foundation have good coverage throughout the day? Most foundations I've tried tend to sweat off half or 1/4th of the day through. I want a better foundation but don't know it this is the one or not
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Has anyone tried this foundation? Does it give full coverage? With radiance like it says it does?
Catie B.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
What is good about this
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
Do they have darker shades, something close to the golden tan in bare minerals?