Laura Geller Beauty Baked ImPRESSions Bronzer, Medium, .31 oz uploaded by Katelyn O.

BY LAURA GELLER

Water-Resistant Matte Bronzer with Mini Retractable Kabuki Brush Laura s stay-put matte bronzer creates a natural-looking tan whatever the climate! Next-generation baked/pressed formula features a revolutionary 48-hour process, resulting in a supremely silky powder that can be used wet or dry for ultimate versatility. Paraben-free and water-resistant, with skin-loving antioxidants Centella Asiatica and White Tea Extracts. Includes a handy Mini Retractable Kabuki Brush with an angled flat top for perfect product pick-up and smooth application. Baked ImPRESSions Bronzer, Medium see more...

• I have been looking for a nice summer bronzer not only to tan my ...1 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Affordable price ($12.99 @ TJ Maxx in a 4 piece kit with highlighter & brushes), easy to use. The color is a little dark for me (I'm a light medium) but it is easy to build so that's not an issue. Love that it is matte and claims to be water resistant, though I've never tested that out. Great buy!
Tonya H.
This was the first bronzer I ever tried. (I was a little late getting on the contour/bronzer train). I wasn't sure about it when I first got it. It looked so dark in the packaging. But it went on so soft and smooth. It was the perfect color for my skin tone. I've hit pan now and highly recommend this product [product:laura-geller-beauty-baked-impressions-bronzer,-medium,-.31-oz]
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Love Laura Geller products, and this one did not disappoint. Comes pressed so it's not messy and wasted like many loose bronzers. Come with a nice mini kabuki brush. Like that it's flat so no glittery finish. Got it on zulily, so paid half of original price which was even better.
Megan J.
Memphis, TN
Interesting consistency. I am very fair and, while it's not too dark, it doesn't blend well into my skin tone. Would not recommend for gingers, but it looks lovely on medium skin tones.
Taylor W.
I have been looking for a nice summer bronzer not only to tan my face up but also to contour. Would this work for contouring as well as giving me the fake summer tan?