BY BELLAPIERRE COSMETICS

Discover Fabulous, Good-for-You Cheek Color Creamy, Super Sheer All Mineral Blush 2 Gives You a Beautiful, Healthy Tone That Looks Natural 3 Creates a Soft, Radiant Glow for Perfect Fresh-Faced Rosy Cheeks Suede is most suitable for: Light skin tone with red to golden undertones. Tan: Medium light to medium with neutral undertones. Are you tired of your mineral foundation spilling and making a mess? Problem Solved! With the new Bellapierre Twist-And-Lock Sifter, you have complete control of exactly how much powder you want to dispense. This revolutionary design means no more messy bathroom counters, accidental spills, or wasting product! The dial allows for your foundation, blush, or bronzer powder to last even longer! see more...

Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
This BellaPierre mineral blush in autumn glow is actually one of my favorites for spring, summer and fall. The color if very pretty and adds a nice pop of color to the cheek, especially if instead of contouring and cutting off edges on your face, you just want a natural glow on the sides of your cheeks. It goes on smooth and light and does have shimmer to add to that summer glow.
Naomi T.
Must have for summer! It is perfect for that sun-kissed skin! It accentuates the sun's glow with the glittery glow it contains! Not too dark, which is perfect for the more natural, beach look! I would definitely buy it again!
Nicole K.
Review for: Desert Rose more...
UPDATE: I love this! It looked really chalky when swatched on my hand/arm. But gives my cheeks the perfect subtle flush that is desire. It's kind of innocent! I think it combines with the oils in your face/foundation and that deepens the shade intensity. BelláPierre Cosmetics | Mineral Blush shade Desert Rose
***
I'm excited to have yet another opportunity to try an all natural product. The 4g size i received in my Ipsy bag was more that ample, honestly this looks like it could last a year. I like the simple packaging and sifter. The shade Desert Rose unfortunately was not quite right for my complexion. I wore it as a blush anyway. Because the shade is light, slightly chalky rather than warming or brightening I think it may be possible for me to make this work as a highlighter on my cheeks or browbone. I think the shade desert rose would be ideal for someone of an ivory to tan complexion. My research shows the brand to sell 100% natural mineral cosmetics. The price point on the face products are a bit high for me. But if the blushes and loose powder foundations last a long time perhaps it is worth it to pay a bit more for all natural products. The brand may be good for you if you have sensitive skin or wish to avoid parabens etc. The website boasts the ability to improve your complexion with every use and ensure a flawless finish every time
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I love the color of this blush I really really like it actually the only problem is that it's lose powder I hate it because I go on the go a lot and then a lot will come out and it will et a lot of product on the brush which is I tap off is a lot of wasted product.
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this gorgeous Product through my Ipsy subscription & I've loved it ever since! It's a shimmery/Bronzer/Blush all in one. The Autumn glow, by far, is my favorite. Compliments my skin tone perfectly. Highly recommend it to others! :)
Kayla W.
Kingston, ON
Blend it good. This creamy formula made with super high quality mica comes in a peachy-bronze shade that's perfect for fall. A rush of flush. Look oh so luminous. Gives a natural just been to the gym glow. Smooth operator no chalky texture. Talc-free, paraben free and suited for all skin types.
Christina D.
Charlotte, NC
Love this product! I received it one of my monthly subscription and use it basically everyday. It's a wonderful loose powder that a little goes a long way! I love the color and tone and would most definitely recommend it to everyone!
Alyssa H.
I liked this powder very much, but I did not care for the packaging. I know loose powder can be messy but this packaging was so full! I do like the color on my skin, it's subtle.  I flip it over with the lid on to get a little bit of product and I dust a brush lightly.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Autumn Glow more...
I got this in an Ipsy bag that i received and i like the product. My only thing is that i prefer pressed powders over loose. Another thing I didn't like is that it has way too much shimmer for my liking but i do like the color.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
Review for: Desert Rose more...
I got this in a kit for Christmas that came with the blush, a mineral foundation, a makeup base, and a kabuki brush. I absolutely love it! The color is beautiful and it blends really nicely. It does have some sparkle in it but it isn't chunky or too glittery, if that makes any sense. I really like this for a blush topper, as well, since it adds a little extra glow. I doubt that I will ever run out, but I would definitely repurchase it!
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
Hi, I was just wondering how pigmented this is. Whether it shows well and also how well it stays, thanks!
Ale A.
Why is the picture of a bellapierre and the title Laura geller?