BY LAURA GELLER

Is there anything sweeter than feeling beautiful? Baked Confections features an assortment of our newest make-up formulations and best-loved favorites for the face. In crave-worthy colors to pamper skin and flatter the features, this collection is sure to add a pretty pick-me-up to your day! Color-correcting pigments in the Baked foundation self-adjust to flatter skin tones with luminous coverage. A Baked blush favorite adds a radiant glow to cheeks, while eyes are defined with three NEW Baked eyeshadow shades. A NEW weightless liquid lipstick creates the perfect longwearing pout. Includes two easy-to-use brushes that make it simple to create a sweetly beautiful look! Ingredients: see more...

Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
I"m not a fan of the Laura Geller baked beauty. I never know if I should swirl in all of the colors or pick and choose specific shades. I think it's too expensive for the quality and do not find it to be long lasting for my dry skin. I would not recommend.
Bianca V.
Waco, TX
This was difficult for me to wear for a long amount of time because my skin is on the oily side. The colors are beautiful, so I wish this would work better for me.