Laura Geller Beauty Baked Cake Eyeliner Duo uploaded by Ashley

BY LAURA GELLER

Laura says: "I am so excited about my innovative Baked Eyeliner. It s a slightly different recipe from my other "baked goods," so it s creamier, more intense. It glides on with a fluidity that creates a smooth, flawless line with a sexy, smudgy look, in shades that makes eye color pop. And the buildable formula gets darker with every layer." What clients would love these new shadows? Those looking for the beauty of baked - now as a creamy eyeliner! Any client looking for a new eyeliner in contemporary, wearable shades. Any client who wants a revolutionary formula that goes on smoothly and stays put for hours. Ingredients : Plum Pudding: Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isopropyl Palmitato, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retynyl Palmitate, Simmondsia Chinensis S see more...

Laura Geller Beauty Baked Cake Eyeliner Duo
  • "Impressed with the coverage, but have yet to find the primer/shadow combination to make it last all day... such a bummer for the price point - beautiful colors though." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend all girls to become Geller's Girls!" in 1 review
Misty S.
I have this and it is the baked eye shadow duo in almond/chocolate mine is not the eyeliner. These are both shimmers and are nicely pigmented. It’s great for a little smoky eye when traveling you have both your colors in on!
Laura W.
Chester, VA
I got this in a sample bag and I really like it! The colors are very shimmery and pigmented, so they're better for wearing out at night. They blend very easily and look beautiful together as a duo. This was one of my first Laura Geller products and because of it I have invested in many more.
Meagan M.
Adams, TN
Not really a great cake liner. If you try and add water, it simply soaks into the product. It doesn't create a liquid that you can apply. If you try just wetting the brush, the same happens. It works okay as a dry powder liner using an angled powder brush, but if you want a true, classic type cake eyeliner, this isn't really good enough. Also, it tends to smudge throughout the day.
Sheyla A.
san diego, CA
One of my favorite brands! This duo is so perfect ! It gives you that intense look. The colors are great for a night out. I highly recommend all girls to become Geller's Girls!!
Miranda H.
Cedar Park, TX
I have used both as eyeliner. It glides on so smoothly and stays bright and vibrant. Its such a creamy but sparkly look. I am loving this cranberry color as well. Really causes my eyes to pop
Ashley
Beautiful!!! Long lasting. I honestly believe you can't go wrong with Laura geller products!! Well worth the money!! I have it on everyday all day!!
Vanessa C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this its so good but its more pigminted with water on the brush ur using
REBECCA W.
St louis, Mo
jamela r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it stay for a long time?
Mary H.
Jackson, KY
I've been eyeballing this online forever, and I'm really drawn in by the cranberry/pinkish shade, but I can't see myself using that one as an eyeliner. Can these be used as baked eyeshadows as well?
caitlin s.
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate this?
lauren w.