BY LAURA GELLER

the beauty of baked...now for the body! Laura says: "I created this unique all over Baked Body Frosting for whenever you want to show a little skin, and that skin deserves to be polished to perfection. Besides, it s fun to add a sexy little shimmer to your arms, legs, shoulders, back, decollete and even to the nape of your neck. Like all my Baked Goods, Baked Body Frosting starts as pigment-rich liquid that is poured onto terracotta pans and baked for 24 hours. The result is an extremely fine, silky smooth powder that slips on a sensuous luminosity. To give this exceptional formula a more luxurious feel, and the moist dewy look of well-hydrated skin, I added a few special drops of my secret ingredient, Ceraphyl Oil." Benefits: Paraben and Mineral Oil free Provides natural looking glow and radiance all over the body Contains Ceraphyl Oil which gives incredible slip see more...

Laura Geller Beauty Baked Body Frosting with Body Puff
  • "Laura Geller Beauty Baked Body Frosting with Body Puff is a really nice product." in 1 review
Jodie Z.
I have bought two of these now. It's supposed to be for your body, but I honestly user it as a facial bronzer. And since it's for the body it's in a larger than normal size... that equals more product and less replacement cost for me. Win/win! #influenster
Shianne G.
Odessa, MO
Review for: Honey Glow more...
I have combination skin (dry and oily) and this stuff works miracles. I like that you can use it from head to toe. Not just a facial bronzer. Good for the price because it lasts ages!
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
I love this for the body...the neck, shoulders and chest...it's a little to orange to use on my face right now but maybe when summer rolls around I will try again. Its a nice buildable product and you do get a lot for the price.
Jess P.
pueblo colorado
Review for: Honey Glow more...
This is my all time favorite bronzer! I am very pale so finding a bronzer that doesn’t make me look orange is hard. This one is perfect if you have pale skin. It goes on like a dream, a few taps on the bronzer and then swept on the face gives me a wonderful bronzer shimmer. I am in love!
Ashley R.
(I have light skin, oily/combo). I can't believe I haven't heard anyone talk about this... This is one of the best products I've used! It's pricey, but I find mine on Ebay or Glambot for a fraction of the cost. You get a ton of product where it's baked. You can use this on your face or body. I haven't used it on my body yet, but I've seen it do wonders. I have the shade "Tahitian Glow" and "Sugar Glow." "Tahitian Glow" gives you the most realistic, natural-looking tan glow to your skin that not many bronzers give you. It has a slight sheen (which I used to avoid in bronzers), and I find that it's the secret to giving you that sunkissed effect as if you just came off the beach. "Sugar Glow" is a beautiful warm, light gold highlighter that makes your skin look so gorgeously dewy, healthy, and glowy! They both stay on my skin ALL day. They're very pigmented and easy to blend out and work with. Seriously, the BEST STUFF. I find that they work best with natural bristle brushes.

(I'm wearing "Sugar Glow" as a highlight, and "Tahitian Glow" as my bronzer in the pic below)
Kyra S.
I did enjoy this body bronzer, because it looks beautiful on the skin, but as soon as you step outside it's very glittery and looks unnatural. It is a great shade, a light bronzey shade with a glowy finish. It smells good and I love the soft puff that comes with it. If it wasn't for the sparkles I would wear it more!
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This bronzer has great pigment. It leaves you with the perfect amount of bronze with the perfect amount of shine. Great as a highlighter. I would definitely recommend this product.
Carla S.
Wonderful! In one word simply wonderful! They are enormous! Last for ever and depending on the shade you choose it'll give you a radiant look, or a sunkissed one! Choose wisely because these babies last for years!
Kyla B.
I love it , the best product ever , you guys did a great job making it , your a genius, people should show you more respect , I love you , and I tell everyone else to love you too
Christal P.
Florence, SC
Review for: Honey Glow more...
This product gives me a summer glow in the dead of winter! Being a girl that loves having sun-kissed skin, Laura Geller’s Baked Body Frosting (Bronzed Honey) helps me maintain my glow in a subtle, natural way! Laura Geller Beauty Baked Body Frosting with Body Puff
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Is this a bronzer or highlight?
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Does this product run off onto your clothes?
Lorna W.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
I'm not even sure what this means, Beuat Baked Body frosting...a lot of buzzworks, what actually is this product? Is it a glitter?
Alyssa R.
Dose it work with freckles ?
Tara N.
Where on your body does this get used? The One picture that's uploaded makes it look very orange and sparkly.. And doesn't match a natural color by any means.