suggested searches

3 star

2 star

1 star

20%

I hate this so much. It does absolutely nothing. I used to exclusively use powder foundation and while this is a bit different from the standard, and I wasn’t expecting much in terms of coverage. It still gives me nothing. When I want something light, I am going to stick to my cushions. Thanks.

Product reviewed: Laura Geller Beauty Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation

Usually I'm not a fan of powder foundation because it drys my skin out and settles in every line on my face, but this color correcting foundation by Laura Geller is fabulous. My face dosen't feel dry. It hasn't settled In my fine lines. The coverage is great. I got this product in one of my Ipsy bags. I definitely will be trying more products by Laura Geller. Made in Italy.

Love, love, love this [product:laura-geller-beauty-baked-balance-n-brighten-color-correcting-foundation]! I had never tried any [brand:laura-geller] products before this foundation. I'll definitely be buying this and more from [brand:laura-geller]. It is so very light but covers fantastically. I don't typically wear alot of makeup and this looks minimal bit the coverage is great. I highly recommend.