Laura Geller Beauty All Over Glow Kit - Gilded Honey uploaded by Briana V.

BY LAURA GELLER

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is: A limited-edition kit featuring everything you need to glow from head to toe. What it does: Baked Body Frosting is a moisturizing, silky-smooth powder that adds the warmth of bronze or pearly luminosity to the body. It comes presented with a lollipop-inspired applicator to warm your winter skin. Kit includes:- Limited-edition Baked Body Frosting in Gilded Glow (0.71 oz.)- Applicator Color(s): gilded honey. Brand: LAURA GELLER BEAUTY. Style Name: Laura Geller Beauty All Over Glow Kit ($60 Value). Style Number: 5469528. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
This is one of the most beautiful highlighters! It leaves your face & skin with just a bronzy glow that looks stunning in the sun light. I love that this product can be used any where on your body (: Some of my favorite areas include obviously my cheekbones, my chest and my legs. Plus the compact is HUGE so I know it will last me a while.
Michelle C.
Laura Geller products are hands down my most favorite makeup. This product gives me a very natural all over glow. I have never bought anything from Laura Geller that I didn’t love.
Chantelle M.
weston super made
I absolutely love the baked gelato highlighter!! It’s not at all chunky or glittery it’s just a smooth glow and it’s a stunning colour!! I would 100% recommend his product, it’s definitely worth the money ❤️

back