BY LAURA GELLER

South Beach. A soft touch air whipped, sheer and natural bronzer.   This bronzer has a texture that just melts onto your skin, and a color that gives any skin tone a sheer hint of health, any time of year. It s both lightweight and cooling. The formula is fragrance-free, paraben-free and loaded with anti-oxidants Vitamins A, C and E. I added a healthy helping of Squalene for emolliency, plus moisture-binding Sodium Hyaluronate, and Shea Butter to help with hydration. Air Whipped Bronzer with Brush, South Beach. see more...

Rachel C.
When I saw this at Ulta I thought that it seemed strange. I got to test it out and immediately fell in love. Blends super well and is a perfect bronze color. Not orange or shimmery like most bronzers these days. I also left the store that afternoon and it stayed on throughout the night. Not a drugstore cheap brand but worth it if you want a nice bronzer.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Seriously love this stuff!!!! It stays on so well and it's easy to apply. I don't love the idea of putting it on with a brush because I feel like I'm painting my face so I use a small sponge. It's even easier to blend that way. Looks great in sunlight and leaves a light shimmer that's not shiny :)
Jamie B.
Visalia, CA
This bronzer is amazing. It makes your skin look flawless and sun kissed. It isn't cakey and the brush applies it wonderfully although I do still prefer to blend it in with a damp beauty blender after I apply it.
Kimberly B.
I honestly love this product I don't use it a whole lot but when I do it's just so easy and simple runs on so nicely I first saw it at Ulta and test it out from their amazing product I would definitely buy it again
Amber T.
Pasco, WA
Laura Geller has amazing products. I typically go for the air brush or whipped foundation, so this bronzer was right up my alley. I use the LG spackle primer daily, and also the LG highlighter which are absolutely fabulous. I would definitely recommend this product and others for purchase!!!
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Laura Geller is a go to brand for me for many of my cosmetic purchases so I had to get this bronzer and it is amazing! It is easy to blend and doesn't come off patchy or muddy looking p! I really recommend it!
Amy S.
Ottawa, IL
Anything from Laura Gelled is just amazing. This is just the icing on the cake. Very easy to blend and the finished looked is very smooth. You can also use it for contouring.
Nancy D.
Zeeland, Mi
Laura geller is an amazing brand and this product is no different. It is very long lasting and creamy. There are many alternatives, but none are. Like. This one. Smells good to. I would definitely buy this again and also would recommend this.
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
Gives you a very natural bronzed glow! Not that ugly orange look. Love this product it's lightweight and feels great
Ashley F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Laura geller is a veey good and known brand. This product is very creamy and stays on .
Liz D.
Booneville, KY
How does this product look on fair skin?
Alia T.
Is this worth the money?
Cristina M.
Freeport, NY
Is this a powder or a creamy formula?
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this product like a mousse?
Karla V.
Hyattsville, MD
I have never used a bronzer, do you recommend this product for beginners?