Laura Geller Beach Matte Baked Hydrating Bronzer uploaded by Diana D.

BY LAURA GELLER

Beach Matte Baked Hydrating Bronzer - Radiate with a natural matte beachy glow, all year round with Laura Geller's Beach Matte Baked Hydrating Bronzer. Whipped from hydrating extracts and anti-oxidants, this weightless, moisturizing bronzer gives you a golden just-stepped-off-the-beach glow, no matter the season, wherever you are. - Beach Matte Baked Hydrating Bronzer see more...

Francesca M.
Golden, Co
Review for: Siesta Medium more...
Another one of my holy grail products! This is the only Laura Gellar product that I have tried but it’s one of the best matte bronzers in my opinion. I have a light skin tone and this medium shade works very well. I truly use such a little amount to just add some warmth to the face and blend out the Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer.
Rachael H.
The color is nice, and applies nicely. It is hard to get enough product on the brush, though so it takes a few swipes. No smell to the product. Its nice but not my favorite.
Darlene B.
Aberdeen
Review for: Sunrise Fair more...
This is the best “natural” looking bronzer. This also lasts for a long time. So worth the month. Not over shimmery at all! I am not a sun person at all and this gives me such a natural glow
Carley W.
The fair shade of this bronzer is what I grab when I’m going full out and glam and want something to give me a flawless, airbrushed bronze. And then I wonder why I don’t just wear it everyday!
Diana D.
Holland, MI
I purchased this bronzer recently because I was taken away by the cute cushion packaging, but after giving it a try, it's honestly not anything special. I have 5$ bronzers from the drugstore that do the exact same thing. Sorry but I'm returning it. Do not recommend by the 35$ price point
Carla S.
This is the only LG product I don't love. But I still like it. It is a bit buildable but more than 2 or 3 layers and it'll look weird. It's just not as smooth or silky as I would expect. But it actually makes a great transition eye shadow so if you are like me that can't make it work as a bronzer, use it as an eyeshadow and give it a good life :)
jo w.
katy, TX
I love this product. It is so smooth and beautiful. I got the deepest shade, even though I am only a light to medium skin tone... because I loved the undertone of the darkest shade the most. It has a slight red undertone that looks so natural. I recommend.
Mischa P.
Northfield, Birmingham
Review for: Sunset Deep more...
Formula: Matte and does not drop off any excess product. Very sturdy packaging and does not break apart even though I have dropped it ten times in total since purchasing it. It also blends easily so its good for contouring as well.

Colour and Pigmentation: Buildable and gives you a tanned look. I'm a NC 40-42 shade, and it gives me a healthy bronzy glow, which is hard to get if you accidentally tan yourself (I'm sure other brown women can understand this). It doesn't feel heavy, but is instead very light and gives you a very natural tan glow. It isn't heavily pigmented, but it is easily buildable to give you a very natural warmth to your face.

Cons : Lower pigmentation, but easily buildable.

Rating : 9/10
Esmeralda A.
Belton, TX
Is this a good contouring powder?
Jade H.
Hounslow
Is this better than butter bronzer? Thanks