Laura Geller Balance - N - Brighten Foundation 0.32 oz (Porcelain SPF 15)

by Laura Geller

Balance-n-Brighten Baked Foundation is a unique liquid powder that can be used on its own or combined with your favorite base for a flawless finish. This foundation is mineral oil and paraben free. It is also loaded with the age-fighting, anti-oxidant...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller Balance - N - Brighten Foundation 0.32 oz (Porcelain SPF 15)!
3 months agoHowe , TX
I love this product, it’s worth every penny! It’s a light weight powder that has amazing coverage & blends so well that you can’t even tell you’re wearing anything & usually my skin is sensitive to mineral type makeup but this does not irritate my skin at all. I’d recommend trying this out. Laura Geller Beauty 'Balance-n-Brighten' Baked Color Correcting Foundation
2 years agoJonesboro , LA
Laura Geller Balance - N - Brighten Foundation 0.32 oz (Porcelain SPF 15) uploaded by Heather N.
LAURA GELLAR ❤❤❤ I have been using Laura Gellar beauty products for about 6 years now. It is my daily go-to especially if I'm in the mood for natural, no fuss makeup style! I LOVE this line. The baked is prefect for my sometimes oily but also eczema prone face! GREAT for my sensitive skin. I can wear it daily without fear of breakouts from too much makeup use. Works and looks so flawless & SMOOTH! I'm in my late 30s and my "fine lines" are starting to show more & more! So, I have to be careful with what products I use to not show my age 😂. This makeup does not settle in lines. You can literally apply it without a mirror, in the dark, in the car, on a plane without any worry it will not look good. It's the easiest makeup to apply and because of the marble design it blends without ANY EFFORT. It even skin tones and hides blemishes well without FEELING like you're wearing makeup. It lasts most the day but you may have to touch it up depending on how active you are. I use the primer, concealers (THE BEST EVER), the foundation & little bit goes a LONG way! You get a TON Of product that lasts me about 6-9 months depending on if i use it every day or just 3-4 days a week. I also use blushes, eyeshadows and lip products. The foundation brush!!!! Love! Shown (what i travel with) Concealer:light Primer:spackle primer Liquid Foundation: fair Powder foundation: porcelain Blush: tropics hues (my FAVE) LIPS:PINOT NOIR (It goes EVERYWHERE with me) Amazing brand. Love Laura Gellar products!
a year agoMiddletown, OH
Perfect for setting my foundation and giving me that perfect glow. I love the formula! It doesn’t make my face look caked or makeup like. It’s helps make my foundation look more natural even when it’s high coverage. Definitely plan on repurchasing. Amazing powder
2 years ago
I use this in the shade medium and I absolutely love it. I actually love all Laura Geller baked blushes as well and the baked gelato highlighters. Highly recommend checking this brand as a whole out!
a year ago
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this powder foundation! I have oily combo skin and it keeps me fairly matte. Doesn’t look too powdery. I have a fair one for winter and a tanner one for summer. Pretty good coverage. I use it when I’m in a rush!
2 years agoEdison, NJ
I use this powder almost daily to set my foundation. I love the different shades because it blends so seamlessly and leaves this subtle all over glow with the tiny shimmer particles in the powder. I would definitely buy this product again, even in a darker shade to bronze up before I contour. This is probably one of my favorite powder foundations on the market, because it's more than just a solid powder.
a year agoLinn
This foundation works to cover up some imperfections. Not the best powder foundation but with the mixture of colors in it it does help to airbrush your face.
10 months agoFt Lauderdale, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I bought this on a gift set from Ulta. I use it everyday to set my liquid foundation. It maches my skin beautifully.
8 months agoPort Coquitlam
I first heard about this product from one of my favourite YouTubers who raved about it as a setting powder for her fair, dry skin.  But the brand isn't available in Canada, so it took me a while to actually get my hands on it.  Now that I have it, I LOVE it as my setting powder.  The porcelain shade perks up my neutral foundation shades and looks lovely on my cooler toned ones, too.  This will definitely be a re-buy.
9 months ago
Really effortless 3-4 sweeps with a fluffy brush and ur good to go. SPF 15 aswell foundation &bronzeraswell as color correctness 3 in 1 can’t ever be wrong