Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten

by Laura Geller

Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation is a unique Baked powder that can be used on its own or combined with your favorite base for a flawless finish. This newly formulated foundation is mineral oil and paraben free. It is also loaded with the age-fighting, anti-oxidant protection of Centella Asiatica and White Tea. Designed with swirls of soft tan and cream, its luxuriously smooth and silky texture helps offset ruddiness, brightens sallow tones, and balances most complexions. A revolutionary baked foundation with multiple color infusions to color-correct your skin and give you a glowing, flawless-looking complexion. Porcelain: Very fair skin, burns easily, with pink undertones. Fair: Fair skin with neutral undertones. Medium: Medium skin with cool undertones. Tan: Mediterranean skin tones, olive to tan skin with yellow under tones. Deep: Olive to deep skinned women of color with yellow undertones. How to use:. Apply the Balance-n-Brighten half, all over face with a brush until desired coverage is achieved, followed by Bronze-n-Brighten to achieve a bronzed glow. . You can also swirl a brush across the foundation half and bronzer half of the compact and apply all over face.. Use this powder to even out skin tones and achieve a healthy, glowing complexion. . You can use it in place of foundation or combine it with your foundation for a flawless finish. . The color infusions in this compact will correct imperfections in your skin, diminish a ruddy complexion, brighten sallow skin tones, and help you achieve a radiant glow.. Natural-looking, matte finish that won't look cakey.. Web ID: 457371.

Fair: Fair skin with neutral undertones

Porcelain: Very fair skin, burns easily, with pink undertones

Medium: Medium skin with cool undertones

Deep: Olive to deep skinned women of color with yellow undertones

Apply the Balance-n-Brighten half, all over face with a brush until desired coverage is achieved, followed by Bronze-n-Brighten to achieve a bronzed glow.; You can also swirl a brush across the foundation half and bronzer half of the compact and apply all over face.; Use this powder to even out skin tones and achieve a healthy, glowing complexion.; You can use it in place of foundation or combine it with your foundation for a flawless finish.; The color infusions in this compact will correct imperfections in your skin, diminish a ruddy complexion, brighten sallow skin tones, and help you achieve a radiant glow.; Natural-looking, matte finish that won't look cakey.

Web ID: 457371

Tan: Mediterranean skin tones, olive to tan skin with yellow under tones

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten!
2 months ago
Everything wonderful and perfect in a tiny round compact. I love love love this stuff. I love all LG but sadly it's no longer available. No suitable replacement as of yet.
2 months agoPaso Robles, CA
I was pretty inpressed with this product you can wear it as a foundation or as a powder with a little glow to it .I used it as a powder but it goes on pretty thick I use a big fluffy powder brush  so it goes o nmuch lighter because I do not like anything heavy on my skin. Coms in many differant shades.
4 months agoThe Colony, TX
Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I haven't used mineral or powder foundation in years but I was recently watching a YouTube video about mature skin and this type of foundation was suggested because it doesn't settle in your pores or fine lines and its great for a 5 minute look. I live in Texas and its already in the 90's so wearing makeup is a struggle in the summer. So, I have been wearing this product over my moisturizer and illuminating primer. I apply the baked blush 'n brighten(see pic) or a cream blush on top. A little bronzer, highlight, mascara and a lip tint or gloss to complete the look. I typically use a setting spray and I can run errands in 90+ degree weather without sweating my entire face off in an hour. I like LG's products and love her mosaic blushes. Give this a try if you live wear it is hot and humid and want a natural look.
5 months agoStaten Island, NY
I love Balance and Brighten. I'm a new Laura Gellar convert. I like to wear this powder lightly over my liquid foundation. It's perfect coverage with a touch of shimmer
4 months agoLaGrange, GA
Love love love this stuff! For the days I don’t want to wear liquid foundation but still need great coverage this is my go to. The price is ridiculous (so good) i would definitely recommend trying if you are wanting liquid coverage without the liquid feel.
5 months agoLong Branch, TX
Love this so much. Feels so light I feel like I'm wearing nothing. The coverage is great. Definitely recommend this product.
5 months agoPottstown, PA
I really like this powder foundation. I mainly use it on days I want less coverage but still an evened out skin tone.
3 months agoKaukauna , WI
I love how easy this goes on and the coverage is so buildable. It looks great and feels wonderful!