Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten

by Laura Geller

Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation is a unique Baked powder that can be used on its own or combined with your favorite base for a flawless finish. This newly formulated foundation is mineral oil and paraben free. It is also loaded with the age-fighting, anti-oxidant protection of Centella Asiatica and White Tea. Designed with swirls of soft tan and cream, its luxuriously smooth and silky texture helps offset ruddiness, brightens sallow tones, and balances most complexions. A revolutionary baked foundation with multiple color infusions to color-correct your skin and give you a glowing, flawless-looking complexion. Porcelain: Very fair skin, burns easily, with pink undertones. Fair: Fair skin with neutral undertones. Medium: Medium skin with cool undertones. Tan: Mediterranean skin tones, olive to tan skin with yellow under tones. Deep: Olive to deep skinned women of color with yellow undertones. How to use:. Apply the Balance-n-Brighten half, all over face with a brush until desired coverage is achieved, followed by Bronze-n-Brighten to achieve a bronzed glow. . You can also swirl a brush across the foundation half and bronzer half of the compact and apply all over face.. Use this powder to even out skin tones and achieve a healthy, glowing complexion. . You can use it in place of foundation or combine it with your foundation for a flawless finish. . The color infusions in this compact will correct imperfections in your skin, diminish a ruddy complexion, brighten sallow skin tones, and help you achieve a radiant glow.. Natural-looking, matte finish that won't look cakey.. Web ID: 457371.

Fair: Fair skin with neutral undertones

Porcelain: Very fair skin, burns easily, with pink undertones

Medium: Medium skin with cool undertones

Deep: Olive to deep skinned women of color with yellow undertones

Apply the Balance-n-Brighten half, all over face with a brush until desired coverage is achieved, followed by Bronze-n-Brighten to achieve a bronzed glow.; You can also swirl a brush across the foundation half and bronzer half of the compact and apply all over face.; Use this powder to even out skin tones and achieve a healthy, glowing complexion.; You can use it in place of foundation or combine it with your foundation for a flawless finish.; The color infusions in this compact will correct imperfections in your skin, diminish a ruddy complexion, brighten sallow skin tones, and help you achieve a radiant glow.; Natural-looking, matte finish that won't look cakey.

Web ID: 457371

Tan: Mediterranean skin tones, olive to tan skin with yellow under tones

I purchased a supersize balance in Brighton on QVC a few months ago. After a while it has gone hard, cakey and shiny on top. Does anyone have any tips on how to restore the product so I can keep using it? Thanks in advance.
Start your review of Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten!
Christine C.
Bay Shore, NY
Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten uploaded by Christine C.
I have been using this product for years. Unlike liquid foundation that sinks into wrinkles and pores, this foundation sits on top and evens out discoloration. My face does not look cakey and the product is buildable. It seems to also brighten up the look of my skin and the coverage is very even. I purchased this from QVC. The product really lasts a long time!!
Emely R.
Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten uploaded by Emely R.
I love it, it's super good, it's one of the best since I tried it I was super delighted
Sharon S.
Lockhart, TX
Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten uploaded by Sharon S.
I am tan with olive skin tones. I have a really light neck but light tan face. The foundation will darken when I select medium or light. But it wears well even with a mask. It is light to medium coverage. You can even spot conceal with a flat concealer brush. One of my favorites. Laura Geller Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation
Jessica P.
Folsom, LA
I absolutely adore all Laura Geller products. They are long lasting and do not fade. I would do nothing to improve this product which is extremely lightweight. I would recommend all products made by this brand.
Lisset D.
Me encanta el tono que da, es perfecto para usar en maquillajes de noche radiante y poderoso me encanta
vee L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Bro the shine this product brings to your face is unbelievable, when I say the glow gives life even in the dark believe me sis you will not be disappointed. This gets a thousand stars.
Jady M Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
Simply fantastic, it fades easily leaves a light and soft texture on the skin. The color goes well with the base.
Joyce W.
Sugar Land
The color looks great and is just the right amount of glow. It’s more of a dewy finish
Shelby L.
conroe
I really like this highlighter, it gives a really good sheen glow and acts as a bronzer as well and it gives off gorgeous finish to your makeup, I never go without this when I do put makeup on.!
Michelle O.
Great product that works as a tone balancer, setting or finishing powder and foundation. Blends beautifully! Buildable coverage. Stays in place all day and longer if you need it for a night out!