BY LAURA GELLER

Laura Geller Baked Marble Eye Shadow Duo, Rome/Milan, Travel Size, .06 Oz Laura was influenced by the warmth of the Tuscan sun when she chose this shadow duo. Rome is a beautifully warm, golden beige shade. Milan is a spectacular deep aubergine shade.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna H.
I love the shades of the LG eye shadows they are absolutely stunning and I have several palettes and quads however after about a month of using them my eyes start to itch and then I read the ingredient deck and see TALC as an ingredient and I tell myself I will never buy it again but then I do! UGH...I keep punishing myself and Laura Girl why do you put talc in your eye shadows? needs improvement but the shades are beautiful!
Taylor C.
I like this product. Everything I have tried from Laura Geller is great stuff. The baked eyeshadow isn't too pigmented, so it's good for an easy, casual look.