BeautyFaceFace MakeupLaura Geller
Baked ImPRESSions Blush (Bouquet)

Laura Geller Baked ImPRESSions Blush (Bouquet)

by Laura Geller

Bouquet: tawny pink Net Wt. 0.23 oz./6.5 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Geller Baked ImPRESSions Blush (Bouquet)!
Elisabetta H.
PENN VALLEY, CA
Laura Geller Baked ImPRESSions Blush (Bouquet) uploaded by Elisabetta H.
Let me start saying I do not use blush (I have the tendency to get rosy cheeks on my own). This one was part of the Mediterranean set. I do like this though. It is not a "South Tirol goat keeper" look on my cheeks 😁 I love that is matte. Crazy pigmented. A little goes a long way. Blends well. As always beautiful packaging. Great scent.
Kacee L.
Chesapeake, VA
This blush has a lot of pigment and is great for a night time date. Enough pigment but blendable
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I love these shadows. They're soft and easy to apply. They blend out like a dream. They're super pigmented but are build able if you want a richer color.
Karen G.
Laura Geller Baked ImPRESSions Blush (Bouquet) uploaded by Karen G.
Very pigmented blush that I use daily. I have this blush in 2 shades. It’s very buildable.
Kerstinsparkles B.
1,653 reviews
I got this in a Beauty box. I had never tried the brand before so was unsure what to expect. It has good pigment so you only need a little but can build the colour if you want. I like the look of the product with the pattern. It has a soft focus finish so doesn’t make pores more visible. I’ve used this quite a bit and I think it will last and last.

Looking for your answer?