Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator Diamond Dust uploaded by Ashliee B.Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator Diamond Dust uploaded by Tiffany X.Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator Diamond Dust uploaded by Tania B.

BY LAURA GELLER

Aryn L.
One of the prettiest and most unique formulas. You can see the douchrome shift, and it's beautiful. Laura Geller calls her highlighters "illuminators" and they do just that, make you lit. The baked swirl formula feels creamy to the touch and can be applied from soft glow to a blinding highlight. The only downfall is the horrible packaging. It is in the same domed plastic container that Wet N Wild uses for their highlights. Bulky, flimsy, and nothing to protect the gem inside... One drop and it will shatter. This particular shade was supposed to be limited edition, but it's been out for a while. Highly recommend this product for a special glow!
Stephanie M.
New Haven
I am obsessed with this highlighter! The product is creamy, not powdery, so there is little wasted product during application. It gives an amazing holographic glow that I haven't seen with any other highlighters. I was surprised how well it shows on my light skin! While the product is a definite 5/5, I would give the packaging 2/5. I thought we were done with cheap, clear plastic compacts in the 90s? They're not at all reliable in case of a fall or if it gets smashed. I think they need to upgrade the packaging. Otherwise, a phenomenal product! I love it so much, I went out and got it in the shade Charming Pink also!
Armeen P.
sugar land
My cousin gave this highlight because she didn’t want it anymore. I have tan skin and it looked alright to be honest. It has a nice pink shade and would be a good highlight topper but idk how I feel about it as a highlight alone. Not worth the price but it is a nice shade!
king t.
This is one of my favorite highlighters to date! It’s packed just enough so it holds its shape in the pan and doesn’t scatter when you pick it up with a brush. It reads cool white in the pan, but on the face it becomes a striking purply-pink. On my skintone (think 355 in Maybelline Fit Me) the whiteness almost completely disappears; I don’t look chalky, ashy, or washed out! This could also be used as an eyeshadow, blush topper, or lip topper, wonderful for a metallic monochromatic look.
Mariah G.
Reedsburg, WI
I got this highlight as a free gift in a purchase from Ulta. This highlight is tied with my Anastasia x Nicole G Glow Kit. I love love LOVE this product. I wish it was a bit cheaper for the full-size but my sample size will last a very long time. The accents in this will work with ANY skintone, almost like a holographic effect! I give it a 5 out of 5 🌟🌟 Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator Diamond Dust
Ashliee B.
Mount Laurel, NJ
First off the formula feels like butter, but the color....WOW. It’s a white base with a pink iridescent shift. No glitter particles and melts right into the skin.
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
One of my favorite highlights I’ve recently come across. I love it. It picks up color better using my finger than the brush but I get an amazing glow regardless. I highly recommend. It has such a unique design- I love it
Maria V.
Tallahassee
This is the first product I've tried from Laura Geller and an instant favorite! Some people may be turned away from the purple color but it's a transparent purple that sits on the skin beautifully regardless of skin color. It will not look ashy because it's a transparent layer of purple that matches whatever skin tone it's on! It's a great formula. 10/10.  Laura Geller Special Edition Baked Gelato Swirl Diamond Dust w/ BrushLaura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator Diamond Dust
Kailyn M.
Tyler
Omg 10/10 would own! It's sparkly and sun catching and gorgeous!!! It's a great price and soft and easy to use. Blends well. I never leave home without it!
Blythe H.
I've always avoided trying Laura Geller products for the most superficial reasoning: the packaging.  Stupid, I know.  But the packaging and branding of her products is so terrible!  It looks like 90's Wet & Wild and super cheap, which is disappointing when you look at the pricepoint of LG products.

This highlighter was 50% off on Nordstroms website one day so I figured I'd give it a shot. Despite the hideous packaging, LG gets solid reviews for quality products, so I decided to get over myself.

This duochrome highlighter is stunning!  Not for the faint of heart as it's relatively opaque for a highlighter and would need a light hand.  It's creamy and pearly and reflective.  The pink shift is so flattering. I'm thrilled because this has NO glitter or shimmer particles, which is the dream!