Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator

by Laura Geller

Size: 4.5g This innovative hybrid texture applies like a sheer powder but feels like a cream. Creating a translucent wash of luminous color that can be swept all over the face for a lit-from within glow A fresh 3-D design captures the look of our...

How does this compare to drug store highlighters? Or other highlighters you own?
Is this sparkly?
Is the Laura Geller Gilded honey highlight worth it?Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator
Start your review of Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator!
Product Highlights
very pretty glow and light weight. dont need much, but its very buildable. blends great. i have pink undertones and it applies great and looks good on my pink areas and light areas. i would buy it againin reviews
Nikki S.
Plattsburg, MO
Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator uploaded by Nikki S.
This highlighter is super pigmented and requires very little to get a nice glow, lest I want to be seen from space! It goes on and spreads easily. Really beautiful golden color that lasts until I take my makeup off.
Briana H.
Midfield, AL
Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator uploaded by Briana H.
Love love love this highlight! It goes on so smooth and it is not patchy. I love the fact that it goes with any skin tone and my clients love it! Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator uploaded by Becky F.
This is my go to highlighter. It's so shiny and beautiful, it's blends easily and lasts all day, no improvements needed, I recommend this to all my friends, its very easy to apply also. Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator uploaded by Dina H.
I love this product. It feels creamy and moisturizing on my skin. The illuminator is nice and subtle. It doesn’t look like you’re glowing in the dark. Don’t get me wrong, I like a nice glow. I don’t care for it if it’s being over used though. That’s why this one is so nice. I would recommend it. I don’t think this is a cheap brand since most of my cosmetics come from Ipsy. This brand also has as awesome spray mist for quick hydration for your skin. I don’t have any foundation at this time, so I’ll take a picture of the mist. Besides I couldn’t find the face mist for my review options.
Ashmita T.
Euless, TX
Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator uploaded by Ashmita T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Such gorgeous highlighter. So buttery and smooth. One swipe gives amazing finish. Not glittery at all. Gives natural glow 😍😍
Leanne G.
Turlock, CA
Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator uploaded by Leanne G.
This is a very pretty highlighter, but to be honest I love using it as an all over lid shade. I think it is so pretty on the eyes. As a highlighter it does add a slight glow so if you are looking for more of a subtle look this is perfect.
Nicolle D.
Shawnee, OK
Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator uploaded by Nicolle D.
This highlighter is amazing. It is a well loved highlighter in my collection. I love how you can create a soft to bold look with this highlighter. It is stunning no matter what time of the year it is. I love to use it as an Eyeshadow topper, for my inner corner, and for a bold highlight.
jessica H.
Dallas, Tx
Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator uploaded by jessica H.
Gilded Honey Highlighter is my favorite!! I’ve been using this product for years. The pigment is amazing!!! It’s a brownish-glitter highlighter and its perfect for your inner corner as well. would recommend if you love a more bronzey highlighter look!
Monica A.
Bronx, NY
Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator uploaded by Monica A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This higlighter is INCREDIBLE. It has such a beautiful finish not glittery whatsoever. You can layer the highlighter for an intense highlight or put a light touch for a natural glow. Overall this highlighter actually lives up to it hype for being really pretty. Also a great color for tan and warm complexions.
Blair P.
Greeneville, TN
Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator uploaded by Blair P.
If you thought the swirl wasn't hypnotizing enough then this slight golden bronze highlighter will blow your cheek bones away. The color of this pops out better on your cheeks and does better justice on your face then in the packaging. I do recommend this to everyone...good brand and good 👍 quality from my side.

181 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sonia B.
il y a 7 mois
B E A U T È A. il y a 7 mois
Really good! However depends on where you place it! If you use it on someone that has large pores it’s just going to make them look larger and highlight that are